DYNATRAC Free Spin Hub Kit Ford
To check current pricing on Dynatrac products, please visit our online store, where we regularly feature product specials, reduced- and free-shipping deals, and an easy-to-navigate interface to help you quickly find the products you need.
DYNATRAC Ford Super Duty Combo Kit - 1999-2004 Ford F-250 and F-350 Trucks
Dynatrac's Ford Super Duty Combo Kit addresses two major problems with 1999-2004 Ford F-250 and F-350 trucks. The Combo Kit replaces the OEM live spindle/hub assembly with a Dynatrac Free-Spin Heavy-Duty Hub Conversion Kit with a Dana 70 fixed-spindle designed for the loads and stresses of large tires and heavy trucks. Also included in the kit is a complete Crossover Steering Kit that markedly improves the responsiveness and precision of the truck's steering.
For those Super Duty owners without lift kits or large tires but looking for the same reliability and ease of maintenance benefits of our Combo Kit see our Dynatrac Free-Spin Heavy Duty Front Hub Conversion Kits for Ford Super Dutys
BENEFITS of the Ford Super Duty Combo Kit:
- Greater strength & lower maintenance costs
- Improved handling & control
- Increased suspension travel
- Higher ground-clearance
- Uses standard truck wheel bearings and seals commonly available at any auto parts store
- Sharper turning radius & smoother ride
Dynatrac Super Duty Combo Kits are immediately available and are compatible with all Ford Super Duty 4x4 trucks and Excursions fitted with popular suspension kits ranging between 6-12” of lift. The Dynatrac Super Duty Combo kit will also work on 99 to '04 Ford vehicles equipped with either the Dana 50 or Dana 60 front axle. This is a 100% bolt-on kit with no welding or drilling required. See our Free-Spin kits for trucks sporting stock suspensions and other ranges of lift.
DYNATRAC FO60-3X1104-C 05-08 Ford Free-Spin Heavy-Duty Hub Conversion Kit
Part No: Dynatrac FO60-3X1104-C
The Dynatrac FO60-3X1104-C Free Spin Hub Conversion for 2005-2009 Ford F250, F350, F350 Dually, F450 and F550 4X4 trucks.
Dynatrac's Free Spin Hub Kit was designed
specifically to remove a weak link in the popular Ford Super Duty 4x4 trucks.
The week link in the 1999 to 2009 Ford Super Duty trucks is the unitized
bearing. When the unit bearing fails, the vehicle is often immediately disabled
and cannot be driven anywhere until the unit bearing has been completely
replaced. That means towing, downtime, expensive dealer repairs and a ruined
vacation or lost revenue for a work truck. Now there is a way to prevent such
failures by installing a Dynatrac Dynatrac Free Spin Hub Kit on your 1999 - 2009
Ford Super Duty truck.
Designed specifically to remove a weak link in the popular Ford Super Duty trucks. The Dynatrac Free-Spin Heavy Duty Hub Conversion Kits replace the factory unit bearings with fixed spindles for superior strength, and smooth performance.
The Dynatrac FO60-3X1104-C Free Spin Hub Conversion for 2005-2009 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 4X4 trucks contains:
- Pro 60 spindles (fixed spindle design)
- Pro 60 8 on 170 mm wheel hubs
- Pro 60 35 spline 1.5” diameter outer axle shafts
- 35-spline Warn Premium manual locking hubs
- User serviceable inner and outer wheel bearing, races, and seals plus all hardware
- ABS tone rings and sensor mounts
For recreational truck enthusiasts, the Free-Spin hub conversion eliminates a weak link that could easily leave you stranded. For commercial truck owners and fleet managers, who rely on their rigs 24/7 to get the job done, the Free-Spin hub conversion ensures that your trucks are on the road making you money.
When a unit bearing fails, the vehicle is often immediately disabled and cannot be driven anywhere until the unit bearing has been completely replaced. That means towing, downtime, expensive dealer repairs and a ruined vacation or lost revenue for a work truck.
The Dynatrac FO60-3X1104-C Free Spin Hub Conversion for 2005-2009 Ford F250 and F350 4X4 trucks benefits:
- FUEL and MAINTENANCE Savings
- Dramatic reduction in front end vibrations when the front axle is unlocked
- Increases reliability by eliminating troublesome axle disconnect operation
- Wheel bearings and seals are dramatically cheaper to maintain, and can be easily serviced for longer life, even under severe conditions
- Dramatic increase in axle strength and reliability with 35-spline 1.50” shafts
- Simple bolt on installation - No machining or welding required
DYNATRAC Free-Spin Hub Kit Ford