In stock and ready to ship with free shipping* , no core return and no core charge.
You have been looking for it.
We've got it!
We are offering this easy to switch gearbox replacement kit at a jaw-dropping
Also known as the Gear Assembly, Power Steering Pump Box, or the Gear Kit-Power Steering, this new version of Dodge Ram Steering Box Kit 68170214AB for the Ram 2500/3500 series 4x4 trucks is a NEW factory upgraded heavy duty replacement for the well-known problematic original steering box. This replacement Mopar 68170214AB Dodge Ram Six Bolt Steering Box Kitnow supersedes the Mopar original 68170214AA Dodge Ram Six Bolt Steering Box Kit.
Did we mention its In stock and ready to ship with free shipping, no core return and no core charge.
This new vigorous factory replacement kit tackles all of the complaints communicated by owners experiencing steering related problems such as inadequate steering response, the classic Dodge Ram pickup steering wander, or leaking power steering fluid.
This kit works on all of the following models:
- All 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 5.9L Cummins Diesel
- All 2007.5 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 6.7L Diesel
- All 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 5.7L 345Cu. In. Hemi V8
- All 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 and 4x4 5.9L Cummins Diesel
- All 2007.5 to 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 6.7L Diesel
- All 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 5.7L 345 Cu. In. Hemi V8
- All 2005 to 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab 4X4 5.7L 345 Cu. In. Hemi V8
Have you noticed its in stock and ready to ship with free shipping , no core return and no core charge.
Installation of this upgraded steering box is relatively simple since it is a direct bolt-in replacement steering box for these Dodge Ram trucks.
This kit will include the following genuine Mopar parts:
- One Mopar Complete Updated 6 Bolt Steering Box
- One Mopar Tie Rod End Assembly
- One Mopar Pitman Arm that will work on the stock to 2.5" trucks.
- One Mopar Pitman Arm Mounting Hardware Kit Includes Lock Washer and Nut.
- Mopar Steering Box Upgrade Kit Installation Instructions
The 68170214AB Mopar Steering Box Upgrade Kit is covered under a 2 Year Factory Warranty.
Don't forget! Its in stock and ready to ship with free shipping , no core return and no core charge.
**Free shipping applies to the 48 continental United States only. Does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.