2000 to 2019 Toyota Tacoma 2WD and 4WD Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Due to Covid-19 related issues affecting the entire world, KLM has longer than normal production times. Please plan for FORTY-FIVE plus working days for all custom and made-to-order products. These delays are due to raw material supply issues and economic policies we have no control over. We apologize in advance for these delays and ask that you plan accordingly.
EXPEDITED SERVICE: If you require replacement brake lines for your truck in a shorter time frame this is available when you choose an expedited freight service for delivery. Rush Services are available in relation to shipping times in transit only. This all relates back to Raw Material Shortages which have caused the production delays as this will not expedite order fulfillment times! when you choose either UPS or USPS Express Delivery Services.
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail Is Not An Express Service.
These are Custom Made To Order Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kits work to replace the OEM rubber brake lines on the Tacoma trucks:
D.O.T. Legal Replacement Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines for the Toyota Tacoma trucks.
- 2000 to 2019 Toyota Tacoma All 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2000 to 2019 Toyota Tacoma All 2 Wheel Drive models
The Tacoma is a tough truck. But if you want to make it more responsive, consider improving significant parts like the brake lines. Upgrade the stopping power of your Toyota Tacoma Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit with the added control provided by KLM Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits. Over time your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to a decreased response time and a softer pedal feel. By upgrading your Toyota Tacoma rubber brake hoses with a set of Four Piece KLM Performance Replacement Brake Lines, you get the improved feel and responsiveness that you have been missing.
NOTE: Please allow forty-five working days for the manufacture of your Custom Made Toyota Tacoma Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Hose set.
Tacoma Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Lines Benefits:
- Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines will last even longer than the manufacturer's stock lines.
- Offer improved reliability and quicker stopping of your Toyota Tacoma.
- Custom Made to meet your exact needs!
- Available in 12 different lengths to meet your exact needs.
- Available in 9 different color choices to match your vehicle.
- Sold as Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines for your Class 1 Light Duty 2000 to 2019 Toyota Tacoma.
- Braided Stainless Steel Brake line kit is a complete kit with two front lines and two rear lines.
- Use the stock-style fittings and mounting brackets for straightforward and easy installation.
- No modification is required for the installation of these brake lines on your Tacoma.
- Will provide both a firmer pedal and less pedal travel, helping to eliminate swelling and stretching.
- Virtually eliminate brake pedal "chatter" and significantly reduce stopping distance.
- Offered as a solution to the problem-prone stock rubber hoses that tend to expand and stretch each time the brake is applied.
- These replacement brake hoses will provide both a firmer pedal and less pedal travel, helping to eliminate swelling and stretching.
- You will get the improved feel and responsiveness that you have been missing.
This Stainless Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kit For Tacomas With VSC contains:
- The two Tacoma Front Caliper Lines
- The two Tacoma Rear Drop Lines
This Stainless Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kit For Tacomas Without VSC contains:
- The two Tacoma Front Caliper Lines
- The one Tacoma Rear Drop Line,
The benefits of installing replacement brake hoses on your Tacoma truck are as follows:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets required to fit your particular year, make, and model
- KLM Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- These D.O.T.-approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so the brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All custom-made brake hose assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- The inner Teflon Hose is encased with a braided Kevlar sleeve for maximum protection.
- KLM Performance then adds a Stainless Steel outer braid which acts as a barrier layer providing added double protection to the single inner braid of Kevlar.
- Stainless Steel brake lines offer better performance and higher safety.
- These brake lines use a Teflon inner core which is chemically inert.
- Teflon Core is non-aging, not affected by atmospheric conditions, moisture resistant, and very flexible.
- It is approved for all brake fluids including D.O.T. 5 silicone.
- Teflon inner core hose minimizes internal friction and volumetric expansion for the instant transfer of brake fluid to the brake caliper.
Toyota Tacoma Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines assemblies are constructed to the following standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath is encased with a five-layer braided stainless steel outer sleeve.
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- Higher fitting pull off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available.
- New stronger one-piece designed ends
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- Tacoma Brake Line Hose Ends match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure a straightforward installation.
- KLM Performance brake lines offer better performance and higher safety.
- The Teflon inner core, which is chemically inert, non-aging, not affected by the atmospheric condition, moisture resistant, and very flexible.
- The Teflon inner core is also inert to all approved brake fluids, including D.O.T. 5 silicone.
- This Teflon inner core hose minimizes internal friction and volumetric expansion.
These construction features ensure that the Toyota Tacoma Replacement Brake Lines are indeed state of the art.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY-CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
A competent mechanic should professionally install these Tacoma OEM replacement brake line assemblies. Any incorrect installation of brake components in your Tacoma can cause a significant safety problem or an accident. If you are not a competent and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these Tacoma Brake Hose products.
When you want to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance or Slow Down Faster use KLM Performance Toyota Tacoma Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done!
KLM PERFORMANCE TOYOTA TACOMA BRAKE HOSE KITS ARE MADE IN THE USA!
NOTE: Please allow forty-five working days for the manufacture of your custom-made Four Piece Toyota Tacoma Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Hose set. This high performance replacement brake line kits for the Toyota Tacoma are sold as a four-piece kit. KLM Performance Inc does not accept returns on these custom-made Toyota Tacoma Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit Assemblies, so please make sure you order the correct Toyota Tacoma Truck Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
NOTE: Please allow forty-five working days for the manufacture of your Custom Made Toyota Tacoma Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line Set.
This High Performance Tacoma brake lines can be done to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. If you have any questions about KLM Brake Lines for your 2000 to 2017 model year Tacoma please give us a call or contact us. We would be more than happy to help you determine what length you need for your truck.
2000 to 2019 Toyota Tacoma Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are MADE IN THE USA!