Cummins 4921601 Turbo Diesel Crankshaft Position Sensor or CPS Sensor
PLEASE NOTE THIS CUMMINS 4921601 IS ON A NATIONAL BACKORDER STATUS - YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED AS SOON AS THIS ITEM IS RECEIVED AND WE WILL UPDATE YOUR INVOICE WITH TRACKING INFORMATION.
Cummins 4921601 5.9L With VP44 CPS Position Sensor Applications:
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins 24 Valve
- Cummins 5.9L ISB
- Cummins 5.9L QSB
Cummins 4921601 Position Sensor or CPS Sensor applications is a genuine Cummins part shipped with a Cummins 6-month warranty.
The Cummins 4921601 Crankshaft Position Sensor or CPS determines which cylinder is firing to establish injector synchronization and proper engine operation. Your engine's Crankshaft Position Sensor sets the fuel injection timing, supply's the engine's RPM signal, and determines engine speed. The crankshaft position sensor is used in all modern engines with fuel injection systems as a triggering device for proper engine operation. Thus a malfunctioning Cummins 4921601 Crankshaft Position Sensor can illuminate the check engine light or cause a no-start condition.
Cummins 4921601 cross-reference:
- Mopar 5080577AB
- Mopar 5018511AA
- Mopar 5080577AA
- Mopar 5080577AB
- Cummins 3941966
- Cummins 3943409
- Cummins 4002066
KLM Performance offers many different engine sensorsfor your Cummins diesel engine.
NOTE: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.