OEM Ford 8C3Z6565B Powerstroke Updated Replacement Pushrods for the 6.0L and 6.4L diesel engines.
These Ford 8C3Z-6565-B Push Rod applications:
- 2003 to 2009 Ford E-Series Van With 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine
- 2003 to 2005 Ford Excursion With 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F-250 with 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F-350 with 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F-450 with 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F-550 with 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine
- 2008 to 2010 Ford F-250 with 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engine
- 2008 to 2010 Ford F-350 with 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engine
- 2008 to 2010 Ford F-450 with 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engine
- 2008 to 2010 Ford F-550 with 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engine
The Ford updated replacement pushrod kit for the 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Engine Kit includes:
- 16 Ford 8C3Z6565B Updated Pushrods
The Ford Powerstroke replacement pushrod kit is sold as a complete package of the sixteen Ford Powerstroke Pushrods required to do a full replacement.
This Ford 8C3Z6565B Pushrod 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke is the new superseded version of the original pushrod. This new 8C3Z6565B has an increased length of 9.850" and is now going to supply only one length pushrod for both the 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engines.
Specifications of the Sixteen Ford 8C3Z6565B Pushrods
- Title Engine Push Rod
- Material Welded Steel
- Bottom Tip Diameter 0.344 In.
- Bottom Tip Diameter 8.738 MM.
- Bottom Tip Type Ball End
- Top Tip Diameter 0.344 In.
- Top Tip Diameter 8.738 MM.
- Top Tip Type Ball End
- The diameter of 0.344 In.
- The diameter of 8.738 MM.
- Length of 9.795 in.
- Length of 248.793 MM.
If you are Replacing Head Gaskets, Installing Head studs, or Rebuilding your Powerstroke diesel engine now is the time to check the condition of the motor's pushrods! Inspection of these OEM push-rods has shown that quite frequently there are wear marks or grooves worn into your original pushrods. These wear marks create a weak spot in the Powerstroke pushrods which can lead to a very expensive failure down the road. If there is any sign of wear or contact we recommend replacing all of the pushrods to save yourself time and money!
Inspect all of the pushrods in your Powerstroke diesel engine for excessive wear. The replacement of the pushrods will ensure a long trouble-free life for your Powerstroke diesel engine. Re-using the original pushrods during a rebuild can prove to be an extremely expensive mistake. KLM Performance strongly recommends that you make sure that all of the updated Ford 8C3Z-6565-B pushrods are the proper length. The application of assembly lube or engine oil to both ends of the pushrod will help ensure proper installation position in the lifters and alignment to the rocker arm. Taking this step will help prevent the potential misalignment of pushrods in the lifters.
This pushrod is a genuine OEM Ford part 8C3Z6565B and carries a Ford factory warranty.
NOTE: These are the latest and most up to date, Ford Powerstroke diesel engine pushrod available from Ford.