FASS FF-1010 Replacement Fuel Filter the 10 Micron FASS Fuel Filter
The FASS 10 Micron FF1010 diesel fuel filter has been discontinued by FASS. KLM Performance now offers this fuel filter as a Fleetguard HF-6601 Fuel Filter. This Fleetguard diesel fuel filter is being sold as a substitute for the FASS FF-1010 150 Series Replacement Fuel Filter that is no longer available!
This Fleetguard Fuel Filter HF6601 is a 10 Micron Rated Diesel Fuel Filter offered for the:
- FASS 150 Series fuel air separation systems.
- FASS Heavy Duty Series fuel air separation systems.
- FASS Versatile Series fuel air separation systems.
The Fleetguard HF6601 Fuel Filter benefits:
- High Flow 10 Micron Diesel Fuel Filter
- This fuel filter offers protection to your vehicle's entire fuel injection system.
- Removes the suspended diesel fuel contaminants from your diesel fuel.
- Ensures a clean fuel supply.
- It offers a filter change interval of 15,000 to 30,000 miles.
- For the best engine performance possible remember to change your fuel filter at this suggested interval in order to ensure optimum engine performance.
- Use the 10 Micron FASS fuel filter during operation in Cold Climates.
NOTE: The use of Bio-Diesel, Vegetable Oil, and Blended Fuels can significantly reduce the life expectancy of your fuel FASS 10 Micron Replacement Fuel Filter.
KLM Performance recommends keeping a spare set of FASS 150 Series Filters in your vehicle at all times. Having an additional FASS FF-1010 Replacement Fuel Filter in your truck is far cheaper than calling for a tow!
This FASS FF-1010 Replacement 10 Micron Fuel Filter is MADE IN THE USA!