If you have lost the motor in your FASS D-MAX Dura-Max Flow Enhancer this is the replacement pump and motor assembly required to get you back on the road.
FASS D-MAX Dura-Max Flow Enhancer Replacement Pump and Motor applications:
DMAX-7001 Dura-Max Flow Enhancer 2001 to 2010
DMAX-7002 Dura-Max Flow Enhancer 2011 to 2016
The FASS RP-DMAX Replacement pump consists of the following parts:
New pump housing
New georotor gear
New electric motor.
The FASS RP-DMAX Replacement Motor benefits:
It is very easy to change.
Requires you to remove the fuel lines, wire harness, and mounting hardware for installation.
Backed by a Manufacturers Warranty
Will make your FASS Pump good as New.
Sold as a Complete Replacement Pump and Motor Assembly.
The FASS RP D-MAX Manufacturers Warranty:
The replacement pump is backed by a 4-year manufacturer's warranty on a light-duty vehicle by the manufacturer.
FASS D-max brings your Duramax Lift Pump back to life! FASS D-MAX Replacement isMADE IN THE USA!
VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill out your product registration form and return the original form to FASS Fuel Systems within 30 days of purchase accompanied by a copy of the purchase receipt. Complying with these guidelines will qualify you for the Four Year Extended Warranty.
NOTE: This is a special order item and cannot be returned for exchange or credit. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your FASS Lift Pump. If you have any questions please call us or contact us.
Engine: 6.6L Duramax
Flow Rate: Eight To Ten PSI at 110 Gallon Per Hour.
Power Level: Stock to Slightly Modified Duramax Engines
Product Application: FASS D-MAX Pump Replacement Motor for the
2010 to 2010 DMAX-7001 Dura-Max Flow Enhancer and the 2011 to 2016 DMAX-7002 Dura-Max Flow Enhancer lift pumps.
FAQ: What is the Warranty on this new FASS DMAX replacement pump and motor assembly? This FASS DMAX replacement pump is backed by a 4 Year Manufacturers Warranty upon completion and submission of the warranty paperwork.
Part Number: RP-DMAX
Product Note: This is a special order item and cannot be returned for exchange or credit. Please make sure you are ordering the correct replacement fuel pump for your application.
FASS Diesel Fuel Systems Warranty Registration
VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill out your product registration form and return the original document to FASS Fuel Systems. The completed Warranty Form must be mailed within 30 days of purchase, accompanied by a copy of the purchase receipt. Complying with these guidelines will qualify you for the Extended Warranty. KLM Performance STRONGLY RECOMMENDS Before you begin the installation, Register for your Warranty ONLINE at https://www.fassride.com/register-a-warranty/
KLM Performance also suggests you mail in a second copy of your completed FASS WARRANTY to ensure your new FASS Lift Pump product is covered under the FASS WARRANTY.
FASS FUEL SYSTEMS
16234 STATE HIGHWAY O
MARTHASVILLE MO 63357-1656
Warranty Criteria Qualifications:
The purchase receipt must register the pump within 30 days of purchase.
• Registration must be complete
• Must be purchased through an Authorized/VIP Dealer
• Must be the original owner on the actual vehicle, as verified by a match of last six digits of vehicle VIN number matched with corresponding FASS serial number
FASS Fuel Systems Product Warranty Process
If your FASS lift pump qualifies for Warranty Coverage, you, the customer, must follow this process to be covered by the FASS Manufacturers Warranty:
• To be eligible for the Extended Warranty, we must have received a copy of your receipt (un-tampered with or fabricated in any way) verifying purchase through an Authorized or VIP Dealer within 30 days of purchase. In order to be covered by the FASS Warranty, you are required to submit the product registration, and the receipt must be approved. We have the right to deny any warranty believed to be false, altered, or purchased through an unauthorized/terminated dealer.
• If your product registration and receipt are not received within 30 days of the end-user purchase date, there is a 1 YEAR manufacture warranty from the manufacturer's date.
• If warranty work is needed, please call FASS with your pump's serial number to verify if registration was correctly completed. If your pump is under Warranty, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and have the pump sent in to be Repaired and Returned - R & R. Any FASS product was damaged due to inferior installation methods. An example of this is if a DDRP fuel pump has sustained damage due to being hit by moving suspension components, this is not covered under Warranty.
FASS Warranty Exclusions
• FASS is not responsible for labor costs, tow bills, or damage that may have been caused by a suspected failed FASS product and improper installation.
• It is the customer's responsibility to ship any warranty claims to FASS at their expense. FASS will cover all UPS ground charges (within the continental united states) to send back to customers. Any expedited shipping charges will not be covered by FASS and is the customer's responsibility
• If any repair is submitted without an RMA number, an additional charge of $25.00 will accompany the pump, even if it is under Warranty.
• FASS does not cover wear on the fuel line, wire harness, or any fittings.
• If any unit should come in and test within the standard lift pump spec regardless of the Warranty, the customer will be charged a bench fee.
FASS - Diesel Performance Products Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the SELLER or MANUFACTURER be liable for any damage or expenses insured by using or selling any such equipment. This Warranty does not apply to products that Diesel Performance Products, Inc. has determined to have been misused or abused, improperly maintained by the user, or where the malfunction or defect can be attributed to the use of non-genuine Diesel Performance Products, Inc. parts.
IF THE YOU, THE BUYER, DISAGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT:
THE BUYER MAY PROMPTLY RETURN THIS PRODUCT, IN A NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION, WITH A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE, TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND LESS SHIPPING.
THE INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT INDICATES THAT THE BUYER HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.