Fluidampr Cummins Drill Pin Kit
The New Fluidampr Cummins 3500+ RPM Harmonic Balancer Drill Bit and Roll Pins Kit adds extra pins between the damper and the crankshaft. These additional retention pins help prevent fretting and ensures the crankshaft damper stays in place.
Fluidampr Upgraded Cummins Harmonic Balancer Drill Pin Kit applications:
- 1992 to 1998 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L 12 Valve diesel engines used in competition, drag racing, or pulling engines.
- 1998.5 to 2007 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L 24 Valve diesel engines used in competition, drag racing, or pulling engines.
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L diesel engines used in competition, drag racing, or pulling engines.
The Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit is for highly recommended tremendous horsepower Cummins engines turning over 3500 revolutions per minute. The Cummins Drill Pin Kit is for high performance 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins® engines that exceed 3,500 revolutions per minute. Fluidampr recommends the damper be pinned to the crankshaft. Highly recommended for drag racing and sled pulling. The Fluidampr Drill Pins Kit provides the extra retention measures needed for high-power Cummins Diesel motors. Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Bit and Roll Pins Kit is recommended for any of these Cummins Diesel Viscous Dampers.
Fluidampr 300002 Cummins 3500+ RPM Drill Pin Kit Includes:
- Three Heavy Duty stronger .0005” press-fit steel dowel pins.
- One Hardened 7.7 MM Drill Bit
- One Reamer Tool
- One Custom Made Drill Fixture for accurate alignment with the damper’s pre-drilled pinholes is included in this kit.
The Fluidampr 300002 Cummins® Drill Pin Kit is specifically designed when installing these High Performance Diesel Viscous Dampers on your 1992 to current model Cummins diesel engine:
CAUTION - Fluidampr recommends that the Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer be pinned onto the crankshaft using the 300002 Drill Pin Kit on high horsepower engines. The installation of this Fluidampr Cummins Pin Kit is an additional safety measure to ensure the retention of the harmonic balancer to the crankshaft. Installation of a Fluidampr 30002 Cummins balancer drill pin kit for the Cummins turbo diesel engines used in competition, drag racing, or pulling engines.
KLM Performance recommends using new mounting bolts when installing this kit for increased safety. Please see the Fluidampr Performance Diesel Damper Installation Kits for other ways to mount your Performance Diesel Damper.
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.