Fluidampr 920301 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Diesel
The Fluidampr 920301 Dodge Performance Diesel Series Damper 920301 is a replacement diesel crankshaft vibration damper for the 24 Valve 5.9L Cummins Common Rail Turbo Diesels.
Fluidampr 920301 Performance Diesel Harmonic Damper applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the 5.9L Cummins.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the 5.9L Cummins.
- 2003 to 2009 5.9L Cummins ISB series engines
This Fluidampr 920301 Performance Diesel Damper now features:
- Integrated Tone Ring For the Tachometer Pick up.
- Viscous Damper features a Beveled exterior edge for straightforward replacement of the serpentine belt.
- Removal of the crankshaft damper is no longer required to replace the serpentine belt.
The High-Performance Diesel Damper was invented by Fluidampr with the introduction of the viscous diesel damper. No other engine damper controls torsional vibrations like the Fluidampr 920301 for the Cummins 5.9L. The Dodge Ram Harmonic Damper will protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations at all RPMs, Power Levels, and Frequency Ranges. So if you're interested in gaining more dependability, power, and torque from your Cummins 5.9L diesel look to Fluidampr for the 920301 High Performance Diesel Damper.
Owners of 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Series 5.9L Cummins Diesel trucks have noticed these benefits when the 920301 Fluidampr harmonic balancers are installed:
- Smooths out the chatter of the diesel engine.
- Reduces engine vibration in the 2000 to 3000 rpm band.
- A damper provides a dramatic reduction in noise levels with the manual transmission.
- This damper allows smoother engine operation at idle.
- A Viscous Damper Increases both Horsepower and Torque.
- Controls destructive harmonic vibrations.
- Designed for Stock to Extreme Powered 5.9L engines.
- More Stable Valve-train Operation
- Less wear on the Main Bearings
- Less Wear On The Timing Gear
The Fluidampr 920301 Dodge Performance Diesel Series Damper 920301 Harmonic Damper Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter of 9-1/4."
- The unit weighs 25 pounds.
- Balance = Internal
- Safety Rating: SFI 18.1
- Approved for Race use!
The Fluidampr 920301 High Performance Diesel Damperis MADE IN THE USA
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.