FASS WS-1001 Water Separator Filter
The FASS FS-1001 Water Separator is the replacement Water Separator Filter Element for:
- Select FASS Titanium Series
- FASS 150 Series Pumps
- FASS HD Series Pumps
- Versatile Series Pumps.
The FASS FS-1001 Water Separator Filters from Fleetguard specifications:
- Filters diesel fuel at a 10 Micron level.
- Removes entrained water from your diesel fuel.
- Removes emulsified water from your diesel fuel.
KLM Performance recommends keeping a spare set of the FASS 150 Replacement Filters in your truck at all times. Having an additional set of filters onboard will save you a lot of time and trouble when you get a bad load of fuel. The WS-1001 Water Separator Filter has now been replaced with the new and improved FS1001 Fuel Water Separator filter manufactured by Fleetguard.
This FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation Diesel Fuel Filer is sold as a Fleetguard FS-1001 10 Micron rated premium grade diesel fuel water separator filter. FASS has discontinued the sale of the FASS FS-1001 diesel fuel water separator filter. FASS has now discontinued this fuel filter and created a national backorder. KLM Performance is now forced to ship you an alternative diesel fuel filter to meet your diesel fuel filtration needs. The FASS FS-1001 will now be delivered as a Fleetguard FS1001 diesel fuel water separator filter. This Fleetguard fuel filter provides superior fuel filtration than the now-discontinued FASS FS-1001 diesel fuel filter.
KLM recommends the following service tips for this WS1001 Water Separator Filter:
- Regularly draining this water separator filter to remove the water contained within this filter.
- Regularly removing the water from this Fleetguard Fuel Water Separator FS1001 filter will help to prevent freeze-ups in your vehicle fuel system during the winter months.
- By draining the water, on a regular basis, you reduce the growth potential of fuel-related bacteria.
This Fleetguard FS-1001 Water Separator is the FASS 150 Series Replacement Filter, which is an upgraded Fuel Water Separator. The FS-1001 filter ensures the removal of entrained and emulsified water from your diesel fuel.
KLM Performance recommends that you change your FASS Lift Pump filters on a regular interval to promote optimum engine efficiency. It is advisable to purchase these fuel filters in quantities of two filters at a time so that you always have a spare filter on hand.
NOTE:FASS Fuel Systems has now discontinued this diesel fuel water separator filter. Your order will be shipped with a Fleetguard FS1001 fuel separator filter that removes both entrained and emulsified water from your diesel fuel at a 10 Micron level.