Synergy Manufacturing is an industry innovator and manufacturer of high-end automotive performance components. These components are predominantly made in the USA and are primarily for the off road aftermarket. Synergy has specialized in the manufacturing and distribution of premium suspension products and systems since 2005. In addition to suspension systems, Synergy also manufactures a complete line of heavy duty steering components, axle upgrades, skid plates, and other related products that dramatically improve vehicle on and off road capability, performance, and appearance. Recent research and development projects have also brought about several new cutting edge products for not just the off road aftermarket but for other motorsports, marine, and transportation applications.
What Makes Synergy the Right Choice?
Synergy products & systems have been designed by REAL engineers with 10+ years of suspension design experience in the off-road industry. All of our products are designed with the use of the latest CAD engineering software to insure the highest level of fit, finish, and performance. Our products are developed with a synergistic approach so that the sum of the components perform greater than their individual parts. All of our components/systems have not only endured countless hours of design, engineering, and testing but have also encountered thousands of hours of hard-core use all over the world.
Synergy Manufacturing Engineered Features:
- Synergy Manufacturing Suspension Systems were designed and engineered from the ground up using a synergistic approach to maximize the vehicle's on & off road performance
- Key features are progressive coil springs, adjustable track bars with optional relocation brackets/braces, drag link flip kit, shock relocation kits, and all adjustable upper & lower control arms
- Track bar relocation brackets raise the vehicle's suspension roll center height to optimize performance on and off-road
- Lower control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 1.75" X .188" wall (standard arm) and 2" X .25" wall DOM tubing (long arm)
- Control arms incorporate the tried and true Currie Enterprises Johnny JointsÂ® for paramount performance & durability
- Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with TeflonÂ® bearing surface are used in control arms and track bars for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Sway-bar disconnect systems for ultimate trail articulation, mounts sway-bar up and out of the way when disconnected
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for easy adjustment of component length without removal
- Progressive wound coil springs manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps springs from coming unbound at full suspension droop
- Abrasive-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation
- All systems are available in Right Hand Drive (RHD) configurations
- Frequency tuned springs
- Proprietary shock valving
- Optimized suspension design
- Premium materials for maximum strength & minimum weight
Please feel free to call KLM performance at 203-210-7200 or Contact Us regarding your Synergy Manufacturing questions.