5083285AA Chrysler/Mopar Engine Oil Filter For the Cummins Turbo Diesel 5.9L / 6.7L
Mopar Oil Filter 5083285AA applications:
- 1989 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 1989 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
Mopar 5083285AA Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel oil filter attributes:
- Standard Replacement Oil Filter
- It has a fluted shell that simplifies removal from underneath.
- It offers dependability and reliability that meets the OEM oil filtration specifications.
- It contains Cellulose Filter Media for containment removal.
The Mopar 5083285AA Lubrication Filter Seperceedes These Oil Filters:
- Mopar 5016547AA
- Mopar 5016547AB
- Mopar 5016547AC
- Mopar 68048553AA
- Mopar 68086920AA
- Mopar 4429618
Mopar 5083285AA OIL FILTER CROSS REFERENCE:
For an upgraded version of the Mopar 5083285AA Oil Filter, with improved oil filtration levels please see the Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter with Stratapore media. The Stratapore media is a 100% synthetic polymeric microfiber media consisting of multiple layers to trap the smallest suspended contaminants for improved filtration of your engine's lubricating oil with no cold temperature restrictions.