Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arms
These Dodge Ram drop pitman arm applications:
- 2009 to 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 Four Wheel Drive trucks
- 2009 to 2016 Dodge Ram 3500 Four Wheel Drive trucks
These Dodge Ram drop pitman arms are designed for use on the 2009 to 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4X4 trucks. The Drop Pitman arm is one of your truck's steering components. The Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arm is used as a linkage to connect to the steering box. The Dodge Ram drop pitman arm converts the angular motion of the steering box sector shaft into the linear motion needed to control the front wheels through the steering linkage. There are multiple variants of steering boxes used in the Dodge Ram trucks so please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your vehicle.
These Dodge Ram drop pitman arms designed for use on the 2009 to 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4X4 trucks:
- Increased ride heights of four to six inches.
Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arm features:
- Heavy Duty forged drop pitman arm.
- The sector shaft splines are precision broached, and then induction hardened.
- The drop pitman arm features a taper to incorporate the New T-Style steering assembly.
- Lowers the drag link angle,
- Improves the steering geometry for full unrestricted movement.
- Corrects the condition known as bump steer when your trucks ride height has been modified.
- Made from Forged Steel for strength and reliability
2009 to 2016 Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arm benefits:
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory pitman arm on vehicles lifted above four inches.
- Drop Pitman Arm will help eliminate bump steer on lifted vehicles.
- Will give improve handling on your vehicle.
- Improved Drag Link Operating Angles
- Help prevent uneven tire wear on the front end of your Dodge Ram truck.
NOTE: The installation of a drop pitman arms requires the proper adjustment of your track bar to ensure the appropriate alignment of the front axle. It is highly recommended that you have an adjustable track barfor adequate steering relationships. The installation of a Drop Pitman Arm should be used in conjunction with a Dodge Ram Adjustable Track Bar to ensure the correct alignment of the front axle. KLM Performance recommends that you determine the correct part required for your application.
Item Number: PC DRDPA 09-16
Make: : Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500
Year: 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
Manufacturer Part No: PC DRDPA 09-16
Product Application: 2009 to 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4X4
Part Number: DRDPA 09-16
Product Note: The installation of a drop pitman arm is required to maintain the correct steering geometry in any Dodge Ram truck lifted over four inches.
- The new Dodge Ram drop pitman arms are designed to work on trucks with a Four Inch to Six-inch Lift.