2005 to 2016 Ford Superduty Drop Pitman Arm
This drop pitman arm is designed for use on these 2005 to 2016 Ford 4X4 trucks:
- Ford F-250 4X4
- Ford F-350 4X4
This Ford Drop Pitman Arms are available in the following sizes to meet your increased ride height of your 2005 to 2016 Ford Super Duty Series truck:
- FD425 Drop Pitman Arm for Four to Six Inches of lift
Ford Drop Pitman Arm features:
- Heavy Duty forged drop pitman arm.
- The sector shaft splines are precision broached and then induction hardened.
- The drop pitman arm is heat-treated and powder coated.
- This drop pitman arm provides maximum durability for long-lasting service.
2005 to 2016 Ford Pitman Arm benefits:
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory pitman arm on vehicles lifted above four inches.
- Drop Pitman Arm will help eliminate bump steer.
- Will give improve handling on your vehicle.
- Improved Drag Link Operating Angles
- A drop pitman arm is recommended on Ford trucks with lifted suspension systems to obtain the optimized steering radius.
NOTE:The installation of a drop pitman arms requires the proper adjustment of your track bar to ensure the proper alignment of the front axle. It is highly recommended that you have an adjustable track bar for proper steering relationships. With the installation of a suspension system on your Ford Super Duty. you alter the steering geometry. Better Steering Geometry. Raising your Super Duty could alter its steering geometry. This changed steering geometry can be corrected with the installation of a Drop Pitman Arm on your vehicle. This heavy-duty Ford Super Duty Drop Pitman Arm has been specially engineered to provide correct your steering geometry and smoother and improve the steering response of your truck.
This 2005 to 2016 Ford Superduty Drop Pitman Arm is MADE IN THE USA!
Item Number FSDDPA425
Make: : Ford
Model: F250 | F350
Year: 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
Manufacturer Part No: FSDDPA425
Product Application 2005 to 2016 Ford F-250 4X4 and F-350 4X4 trucks
Part Number: FSDDPA425
Product Note: This is a direct bolt-on replacement drop pitman used to improve your steering geometry relationship issues caused by the installation of a Four To Six Inch suspension system on your Ford truck.