Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug
The Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug for the Dodge trucks removes the stock pressure relief valve to maintain the fuel pressure during full throttle driving by completely blocking the pressure relief port. This Fuel Rail Plug also helps to eliminate low fuel rail pressure DTC codes (P1011 and P0087) that are caused by insufficient pressure relive valve spring pressures.
• The Rail Pressure Relief Valve Block Plug for 2007.5 to Current Dodge 6.7L Cummins allows ample pressure to the rail and the injectors.
• To disable any changes of rail pressure drops, replace factory relief valve with Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug. The Relief Valve plug eliminates unwanted pressure relief of the fuel rail when running a high performance-tuning device.
• The 6.7 Cummins Rail Pressure Relief Valve prevents programming errors caused by increased fuel rail pressures.
Construction of Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug
• Machined from T303 Stainless Steel to prevent corrosion.
• CNC machined in a ISO 9001:2008 Quality System Certification facility.
Installation of Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug
• The Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug replaces the Stock Valve easily.
• This Passenger Diesel Fuel Rail Plug is a high performance Dodge 6.7L Fuel Rail Plug intended to be used solely for closed-course racing.
The Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Race Plug is MADE IN THE USA!