2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Fuel Pressure Sensor is offered with FREE SHIPPING!
This Bosch 0281006327 Pressure Sensor Applications:
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 6.7L Cummins Diesel.
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 with the 6.7L Cummins Diesel.
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 4500 with the 6.7L Cummins Diesel.
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 5500 with the 6.7L Cummins Diesel.
What does this Cummins 6.7L Fuel Pressure Sensor Do?
- This Bosch 0281006327 fuel pressure sensor senses the amount of fuel in the fuel rail by reading the internal pressure of the rail.
- The pressure sensor then sends an electronic message to the Power Control Module PCM telling it precisely how much fuel needs to be released into the engine.
- The fuel rail pressure sensor measures the pressure of the fuel being supplied to the fuel injectors.
- This pressure signal is used by the PCM to adjust the fuel injector pulse width and duration while metering fuel to each cylinder during the combustion cycle.
Symptoms of a Faulty Bosch 0281006327 Pressure Sensor:
- Difficulty Starting the engine.
- Engine losses power.
- Rough erratic engine operation.
- Engine loses power and then regains power.
- P0193 Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit High Input Code Displayed.
This fuel rail pressure sensor is a Bosch Part covered by the Manufacturers's Warranty. This is an OEM Bosch replacement rail pressure sensor for the 6.7L Cummins diesel engines produced from 2007.5 to 2012. The fuel rail pressure sensor is on the backside of the common rail. The fuel rail pressure sensor is a vital part of the 6.7L Cummins fuel injection system. This Bosch sensor works with the fuel control actuator to obtain the optimum fuel rail pressure delivered to your six fuel injectors during operation.
The Bosch 0281006327 High-Pressure Fuel injection Sensor provides reliable, accurate measurements to ensure your 6.7L Cummins runs at peak efficiency.
Bosch 0281006327 Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor for the 6.7L Cummins Features:
- Built-in circuit protection to ensure your electronics and computer systems stay unharmed
- High reliability
- The instantaneous fuel injection pressure reading of the diesel direct-injection system
- Sturdy design
- Vibration resistant
- The sensor features enhanced thermal stability for increased sensor life.