Ford Custom Made Rear Caliper Lines Set Of Two Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless
Due to Covid-19 related issues affecting the entire world, KLM has longer than normal production times. Please plan for FOURTY-FIVE plus working days for all custom and made-to-order products. These delays are due to raw material supply issues and economic policies we have no control over. We apologize in advance for these delays and ask that you plan accordingly.
EXPEDITED SERVICE: If you require replacement brake lines for your truck in a shorter time frame this is available when you choose an expedited freight service for delivery. Rush Services are available in relation to shipping times in transit only. This all relates back to Raw Material Shortages which have caused the production delays as this will not expedite order fulfillment times! when you choose either UPS or USPS Express Delivery Services.
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail Is Not An Express Service.
2003 to 2016 Ford F-250 and F350 4X4 Pickups Custom Made Rear Caliper Replacement Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits Include:
- Two Rear Caliper Lines In The Color Of Your Choice.
- All Required Mounting Hardware For Installation.
These Ford F-250 and F-350 Pickup Stainless Steel Braided Rear Caliper Brake Line kit applications:
- 2003 Ford Excursion, F-250, and F-350 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2004 Ford Excursion, F-250, and F-350 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2005 Ford Excursion, F-250, and F-350 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2006 Ford F-250 and F-350 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2007 Ford F-250 and F-350 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2008 Ford F-250 and F-350 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2009 Ford F-250 and F-350 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2010 Ford F-250 and F-350 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2011 Ford F-250 and F-350 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2012 Ford F-250 and F-350 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2013 Ford F-250 and F-350 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2014 Ford F-250 and F-350 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2015 Ford F-250 and F-350 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2016 Ford F-250 and F-350 4 Wheel Drive models
The Ford Excursion, F-250, and F-350 pickup is a tough truck. But if you want to make it stronger, consider improving significant parts like the rear caliper brake lines. KLM Performance Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Lines will last even longer than the manufacturer's stock lines. These Ford F250 and F350 replacement Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel braided brake lines are for your 2003 to 2016 F-250 and F-350 Series truck.
KLM Performance offers these Custom Made KLM Performance Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your F-250 and F-350 Truck. Ford Super Duty Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are custom made to meet your exact requirements. The F-250 and F-350 Replacement, Two-Piece kits, stainless steel brake lines kits, include the required hardware for installation (L-Brackets, Spring Clips, Crush Washers, and Tek Screws).
NOTE: Please allow forty-five working days for the manufacture of your custom-made Ford F-250 and F350 Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line Set. These Ford F-250 and F350 Series high-performance replacement Brake lines are sold as a versatile multi-piece rear caliper kit that contains all fittings and hardware required for installation. These Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines Do Not Work On The Ford F-250 and F350 4X2 trucks!
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail Is Not An Express Service and orders will be processed in the regular time frame.
2003 to 2016 Ford F-250 and F350 Four Wheel Drive Rear Caliper Stainless Steel Brake Lines:
- This is a Custom Made To Order Product!
- The Ford F-250 and F350 Rear Caliper Lines do appear in these kits, but there are available as an option for the Ford F-250 and F350 replacement brake lines.
- We offer the rear caliper lines with all the fittings required for assembly. KLM Performance Inc does not accept returns on these custom-made Ford F-250 and F350 Replacement Brake Line Assemblies so please make sure you order the correct Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
- If you choose to purchase the Rear Caliper Brake Lines for your F-250 and F350 4X4, you must have the technical skill to cut and flare the OEM steel lines for installation. A select range of the Ford F-250 and F350 series trucks requires this for installation.
- Please understand that the rear caliper lines are not advertised as a bolt-on product!
- These Replacement Rear Caliper Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines for your 2003 to 2016 Ford F-250 and F350 Series pickup trucks are sold as a two-piece set.
- This F-250 and F350 Pickup Replacement Brake Line Kit comes complete with the specified lines that relate to your model year truck. These Ford F-250 and F350 replacement brake line kits use the stock style fittings and mounting brackets for straightforward and easy installation.
These Ford F-250 and F350 Pickup Replacement Brake Line Assemblies are available in Nine different colors at no additional charge. Choose one of the Nine different UV-resistant vinyl colors for your custom-made Ford F250 and F350 replacement Brake Line Kit.
Upgrade the stopping power and brake system response of your Ford F250 and F350 pickup with the added control provided by KLM Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits. Over time your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to a decreased response time and a softer pedal feel. By upgrading your Ford F-250 and F350 with a set of KLM Performance Replacement Brake Lines, you get the improved feel and responsiveness that you have been missing.
The benefits of installing replacement Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines on your F-250 and F350 truck are as follows:
- KLM Performance Replacement Rear Caliper Brake Line Kits offer a solution to the problem-prone stock rubber hoses that tend to expand and stretch each time the pedal is applied.
- These Ford 4X4 replacement Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Brake hoses will provide both a firmer pedal and less pedal travel, helping to eliminate swelling and stretching.
- One of the biggest benefits of installing Ford F-250 and F350 replacement brake lines is that when used with an ABS braking system they virtually eliminate brake pedal "chatter" and significantly reduce stopping distance.
- The F-250 and F350 replacement brake lines Utilize a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing; that is protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve.
- These American Made Brake hoses are indeed state of the art.
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets required to fit your particular year, make, and model
- KLM Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- These rear caliper lines are D.O.T. approved assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 assembly brake hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so the brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All Custom Made assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI for 15 minutes.
- These KLM Performance Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- KLM Performance brake lines offer better performance and higher safety.
Have a question regarding F-250 and F350 pickup stainless steel brake lines? Drop us a line at 203-210-7200
KLM Performance 2003 to 2016 Ford F-250 and F350 Replacement Brake Line Assemblies construction standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- KLM Performance pressure tests all of their replacement brake line assemblies to 4500 PSI to ensure maximum performance.
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath is protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 D.O.T. Approved Hose.
- These Rear Caliper Lines produce virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- Brake Line Fittings feature a Higher fitting pull off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available
- New stronger one-piece designed hose ends
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are produced to be a direct replacement for the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- The Brake Line Hose ends to match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation.
- Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- These Ford F-250 and F350 rear caliper stainless steel braided brake lines use a Teflon inner core which is chemically inert, non-aging, not affected by the atmospheric condition, moisture resistant, and very flexible.
- The Teflon inner core is also inert to all approved brake fluids including D.O.T. 5 silicone.
- This Teflon inner core is then encased in a braided Kevlar sleeve for maximum protection.
- KLM Performance then adds a Stainless Steel outer braid which acts as a barrier layer providing added double protection to the single inner braid of Kevlar.
These features ensure that the KLM Performance Replacement Brake Lines are indeed state of the art. The Ford F-250 and F350 series Replacement Rear Caliper Brake Lines are available in 9 different color combination's at no additional charge – Clear, Smoke, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, and Yellow.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY-CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
A competent mechanic should complete the installation of Ford F-250 and F350 replacement brake line components professionally. Any incorrect installation of brake components in your Ford F-250 and F350 truck can cause a major safety problem or an accident. If you are not a competent and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these Ford F-250 and F350 Series Pickup Replacement Brake Line products.
When you want your Ford Super Duty truck to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance, or Slow Down Faster use KLM Performance Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done!
THESE KLM PERFORMANCE STAINLESS STEEL 2003 to 2016 FORD SUPER DUTY BRAKE LINES KITS ARE MADE IN THE USA
High-Performance Ford Super Duty replacement stainless steel brake lines can be custom-made to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. If you have any questions about KLM Performance Braided Stainless Steel Kevlar Reinforced Rear Caliper Lines for your Excursion, F-250 and F350, please give us a call or contact us. We would be more than happy to help you determine what length you need for your truck.
Item Number: KLM F 03-16 RCL
Model: F250 | F350 | Excursion
Year: 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
Manufacturer Part No: KLM F 03-16 RCL
Product Application: 2003 to 2016 Ford F-250, F-350, and Ford Excursion 4X4 trucks.
Brand: KLM Performance Inc.
FAQ: Does the Ford Rear Caliper line set include everything I need for installation? Yes, the Ford rear caliper lines include a hardware kit with all of the fittings required for installation on your Ford truck.
Part Number: KLM F 03-16 RCL
Manufacturer: KLM Performance
Product Note: The installation of these 2003 to 2016 Kevlar Reinforced Five Layer braided Stainless Steel brake Lines will provide a dramatic improvement in your brake system response by eliminating the last set of soft rubber lines in the rear of your Ford brake system.
KLM Performance Inc. warrants its Custom Made To Order Kevlar Reinforced Five Layer Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line products to be free from any quality and material defects. KLM Performance offers these Custom made Stainless Steel Brake Lines with a Two Year Warranty and a Three Month Warranty On The Vinyl Exterior Casing. Every brake line we sell is built to certified specifications, with a high-density marine grade stainless steel braid, DuPont® Teflon® tubing, and a long-lasting PVC coating.
Please Contact Us if there is an issue or concern with your Custom Made Stainless Steel Brake Lines