2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram Replacement Water Pump Kit for the Cummins 6.7L Diesel
This 6.7L Cummins 5473238 Replacement Water Pump Kit applications:
- All 2007.5 model year Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 trucks with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
- All 2008 model year Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 trucks with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
- All 2009 model year Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 trucks with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
- All 2010 model year Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 trucks with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
- All 2011 model year Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 trucks with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
- All 2012 model year Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 trucks with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
This Cummins Original Equipment Manufacturer part 2881804 is the same part that was made and installed by the manufacturer at the Cummins engine factory. This Cummins water pump kit has now been superseded to the new Cummins 5473238. This 6.7L Cummins Water Pump Kit is a Genuine Cummins Replacement Part for the stock water pump failure. The Cummins 6.7L water pumps in these Dodge Ram trucks are prone to failure at a low mileage interval. This is why Cummins has redesigned the original 2881804 Water Pump Kit and replaced it with the new upgraded Cummins 5473238.
- Water Pump - 5444109
- Water Pump Seal - 3906698
This Cummins 5473238 water pump cross-reference:
- MOPAR 5086959AA Dodge Ram replacement water pump.
- MOPAR 5086959AB Dodge Ram replacement water pump.
- Cummins 2881804 Water Pump Kit
- Cummins – 5473057 superseded to 5521882
Mopar – 6814058AA superseded to 6814058AB
There is no Core Charge on this Cummins 5473238 Water Pump Kit for the Dodge Ram 6.7L Diesel engine.
If you are looking for the OEM replacement water pump for your 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram truck with the 6.7L Cummins, this is precisely the part you want! The Cummins 5473238 replacement water pump kit contains the new pump and O-Ring in a single Cummins box. The Cummins 5473238 replacement Water Pump Kit is Replacement is MADE IN THE U.S.A.
engine: 6.7L Cummins
Item Number: Cummins 5473238
Make: : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year: 2007.5 | 2008 | 2008.5 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012
Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 5473238
Product Application: 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine.
FAQ: How would I know the water pump is failing?
If you see cooling fluid puddled under your truck is probably the water pump that is leaking. There is an issue with the seals in these early versions of this pump, which has lead to leaking and failures. You may also start to see lower coolant levels in the cooling system or extreme fluctuations in coolant temperatures while driving.
How difficult is it to replace the Cummins 6.7L Water Pump?
The replacement of this pump is easy due to its location at the front of the motor. For the replacement of this water pump, you will reuse the factory bolts.
Is there a core charge on this pump?
No, this Cummins replacement water pump is sold without a core charge.
Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!