Baja Designs OnX6 50" LED Light Bars
After years of engineering and advances in LED technology, the light scientists at Baja Designs can proudly say that the OnX6+ LED light bars are officially the future of off-road racing. The newest LED light series known as the OnX6+ Series LED Light Bar is Sixty Nine percent Brighter than the prior generation OnX6 light bar. This Single 50" LED Light Bar produces a concentrated beam of 39,430 Lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs OnX6+ is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions.
Why should you purchase the highest quality OnX6+ LED Light Bar on the market?
- The OnX6+ 50" LED light bar utilizes 30 Cree XM-L2 LEDs that produce useable light at 5000k.
- Complimented by a kind of user-changeable optics specifically designed for the OnX6 Series LED Light Bars.
- The OnX6+ provides HID-like distance projection.
- OnX6+ provides the Highest Lumen output for a 50" LED Lightbar.
- You are purchasing the farthest projecting LED light on the market.
Features of the OnX6+ 50" Series LED Light Bar:
- Satisfaction Is Guarantee Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics are end user-serviceable.
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight The Natural Color Output of Daylight offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
Baja Designs OnX6 Series 50" LED Light Bar Specifications:
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Modes
- Power Lumen Output: 39,430 Lumens
- Power Consumption: 355 watts at 28.2 Amps
- Emitter: 30 CREE XM-L2 LED's at 5000 Kelvin
- 50 Long X 4.29 High X 2.69 Inches Deep
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- Weight: 18.65 pounds
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate - Interchangeable Lens
- OnX6 Housing: Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Coating that's Laser Etched
- OnX6 Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Constructed with a Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K Waterproof up to 9ft
- Pressure Washable LED Light
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
These 50" OnX6 LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High-Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Baja Designs OnX6+50" LED Light Bar Patterns:
Baja Designs 455003 Driving/Combo: This pattern allows for maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both the Wide Driving 42° projection and the spot 6° projection optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting for a soft blend of multi-purpose illumination.
The OnX6 50 " Series Light Bar is sold individually and does not contain a wire harness. Wiring harnesses are sold separately, so please refer to the Baja Designs Wiring Harnesses.
Baja Designs offers multiple sizes, and beam patterns of high-performance LED light bars for off-road trucks, UTVs, and ATVs. Baja Designs is The Scientists of Lighting; contact us today for more information to find the Hi-Power LED Light Bar that best meets your lighting needs!
NOTE: Due To High Demand, the Ongoing effects of the Covid 19 Virus and supply chain shortages contribute to more significant lead times than usual. Your order for these lights may take up to Six Weeks before they are delivered! KLM Performance will provide you with the tracking number as soon as the order is shipped. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Baja Designs Product Warranty
Baja Designs Product Warranty Period varies by product and by industry, as listed below. All warranty returns require a Return Authorization form as described below.
Baja Designs Product Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear, and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations, or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also, note the exceptions below for third-party products.
Baja Designs Product Warranty periods start on the shipment date.
Baja Designs Product Warranty for all warranty returns, we will pay the freight costs on the condition that you return the defective product within 90 days of delivery; otherwise, the product must be returned to us with freight prepaid by you. At our option and as the exclusive remedy, we will repair or replace the product in question or issue credit. If an identical product is no longer available, we may replace it with a similar product of comparable value
BAJA DESIGNS COMMERCIAL USE WARRANTY:
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use: This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
Warranty Period: 5 years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off-Road:
Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
This covers light bars and auxiliary lights.
Third-Party Products: This covers brackets, wiring harnesses, handlebar switches, etc.
Pass-Through Warranty: We resell and are not the manufacturer of certain third-party products, including those listed above. We make no express or implied warranties on third-party products, and the warranty coverages above do not apply to these products. However, we will pass through all warranties offered by the manufacturer, who has sole responsibility for processing warranty claims and returns. In all cases, unless otherwise agreed by the manufacturer, you must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon request or proof of product registration.
Baja Designs Product Warranty Claims submitted without an RMA form will not be processed
To Start a Baja Designs Warranty Claim
Call our Technical Support if you require any assistance on proceeding with a Baja Designs Product Warranty at 203-210-7200.
to start a warranty claim
Baja Designs Technical Support team will troubleshoot issues and determine if light needs to be sent for an inspection or repair.
If you are directed to send the product to Baja Designs, we will provide an RMA form and number. Send product to address below. Use the RMA number provided by Baja Designs as a reference on the shipping label.
Without proof of purchase, repairs/upgrades can be completed at a reduced price point (Handled Case by Case).
Baja Designs- Warranty RMA#
185 Bosstick Blvd
San Marcos, CA 92069
Once your return items are received by Baja Designs, a representative will follow up with the status of your warranty claim.