Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins 3999820 Replacement Crank Case Breather Gasket
THIS OEM CUMMINS CCV FILTER GASKET IS ON A NATIONAL BACKORDER - YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED AS SOON AS THIS PART BECOMES AVAILABLE FROM CUMMINS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE.
The Cummins 3999820 Crankcase Breather Gasket applications:
- All 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 4500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 5500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All Vehicles and equipment powered with the Cummins 6.7L ISB series engines.
The Dodge 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel CCV Crank Case Vent Gasket benefits:
- Seals the CV52001 crankcase ventilation filter to the top of the valve cover assembly on your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine.
- We recommend that the Crankcase Breather Gasket is inspected and or changed at the same time you replace the CCV Filter.
This Cummins 399820 Gasket Cross Reference:
This 3999820 Crankcase Breather Gasket is a Genuine Cummins part.
NOTE: Do not ignore the message on your overhead console when the Crankcase Vent filter warning light appears, If you do not change this filter it will become clogged. KLM Performance strongly recommends you immediately address this issue to save yourself a lot of time and money!
The Cummins 3999820 Crankcase Ventilation Filter Gasket Benefits:
- OEM Cummins parts ensure direct fitment for a straightforward installation.
- The purchase of OEM Cummins parts will help maintain reliability and rated performance levels.
- All OEM Cummins parts are constructed of the Highest Quality Materials.
Features of the Cummins 3999820 Crankcase Ventilation Filter Gasket
- OEM Cummins Part
- Highest Cummins Standards ensure a direct fit replacement
- The sealing gasket ensures optimum engine performance.