AirDog 901-01-0520 Dodge Ram Universal High Flow Fuel Module Upgrade Kit
This PureFlow AirDog 901-01-0520 Fuel Module Upgrade Kit applications:
- 1998.5 to 2004.5 5.9L Cummins Dodge Ram trucks that have the in-tank lift pump upgrade.
- 2005 to 2007 5.9L Cummins Dodge Ram trucks that have the in-tank lift pump.
- 2007.5 to 2012 6.7L Cummins Dodge Ram trucks that have the in-tank lift pump.
AirDog 901-01-0520 Fuel Module Upgrade Kit contains:
- One Bulkhead Fitting
- Flexible Fuel Line
- Nylon Line
- Five Clamps
- Seven Foot Section of 1/2″ Fuel Line
- One Adapter Washer
- Two Bolts with Lock Nuts
- Two Zip Ties
- One Bulkhead Washer One Bulkhead Seal With Lock Nut
- One Fuel Module Basket Bracket
- Two Quick Connect to 1/2″ Push to Lock Fittings
- One 1/2″ Male Quick Connect to Male 9/16-18 O-ring Boss Fitting
- One Male 3/8NPT to Male -8AN Fitting
- One Female -8AN to 1/2″ Push to Lock Fitting
AirDog 901-01-0520 Fuel Module Upgrade Kit benefits:
- Allows your high flow aftermarket fuel system to draw fuel directly from this fuel module without issues.
- It allows you to pull large quantities of fuel through your factory fuel module.
- Sold as a complete kit containing all the hardware required to upgrade your existing fuel module for an Airdog or Raptor Pump.
- Upgrade Module Allows Removal Of In-Tank Pump.
- Fits Airdog, Raptor & Other Custom Fuel Systems
- Features 1/2" Quick Connect Fitting
- The module ends both your 1/4 tank fuel problems and insufficient fuel flow problems in your Dodge Ram truck.
- Eliminates the need for a draw straw on Dodge Cummins with in-tank equipped fuel pumps
This PureFlow AirDog 901-01-0520 Fuel Module Upgrade Kit allows you to freely pull large quantities of fuel through your OEM fuel module. The PureFlow AirDog 901-01-0520 Fuel Module Upgrade Kit modifies the OEM fuel sending unit which provides increased fuel flow and less fuel restriction. The AirDog Universal Fuel Module Upgrade Kit provides the hardware to modify the fuel module for a 1/2″ OE-style suction tube to be installed for higher flow applications and applications to where the factory in-tank fuel pump is to be bypassed. This Dodge Ram fuel module upgrade kit contains all the hardware required for installation on your Dodge Ram truck. This Fuel module Upgrade kit works on the 5.9L Cummins and the 6.7L Cummins diesel engines.
This Pure Flow Technologies Fuel Module Upgrade Kitfits the 1998.5 to 2012 Dodge RAM trucks with Cummins 5.9L and Cummins 6.7L diesel engines with or without an in-tank mounted factory lift pump. There is no drilling required with the Dodge Universal Upgrade Kit. The AirDog Fuel Module Kit is designed to solve all of the diminished fuel supply and sloshing fuel problems!
NOTE:The AirDog Dodge Universal Fuel Module Upgrade Kit 901-01-0520 is not a replacement fuel pickup module. This fuel module upgrade kit allows you yo eliminate the need for a draw straw to supply your fuel air separation system or high volume fuel pump. The OEM fuel module is not included in this kit. Modification may be required for installation with a custom fuel pump system. This fuel module upgrade kit modifies your existing OEM fuel module. It is not a replacement module this is an upgrade kit that increases your fuel supply and reduces restriction!
The Airdog Dodge Fuel Module Upgrade Kit is MADE IN THE USA!
engine: 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
Item Number: AD 901-01-052012
Make: : Cummins | Dodge
Model: 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year: 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2002.5 | 2003 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012
Manufacturer Part No: AD 901-01-0520
Product Application: 1998.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins
Brand: PureFlow AirDog
Product Note: The PureFlow AirDog fuel module upgrade kit modifies your existing OEM fuel module to supply the higher flow demand required by an aftermarket fuel pump.