AirDog FRRP-100 R3SBD100 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Factory Replacement Pump FRRP-100 Cummins Preset @ 15 to 17psi.
The AirDog FRRP-100 Factory Replacement Raptor® Pump provides a substantial increase in both fuel flow and pressure over the flawed Carter Lift Pump. The Factory Replacement Raptor® Pump is an American Made high performance replacement lift pump. This Factory Replacement Raptor Pump provides the highest fuel delivery rates available for the 5.9L Cummins engines when compared to the competition. You will be amazed at how well your Cummins 5.9L diesel runs when it gets the correct amount of fuel it requires!
AirDog R3SBD100 Factory Replacement Raptor Pump applications:
- 1998.5 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 2001 Dodge Ram2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
AirDog Raptor Dodge Factory Replacement Lift Pump FRRP-100 benefits:
- Offered as a Direct Swap for the factory lift pump.
- Installation time of 30 minutes or less.
- Mounts directly to the OEM Dodge fuel pump bracket.
- Flow 100 gallons of fuel per hour.
- Features a built-in fuel pressure regulator.
- Includes +upgraded 1/2" fuel lines
- Will support trucks with increased power levels.
- Backed by a Manufacturers 4 Year Warranty.
- Weatherproof electrical connection.
American Made fuel pump.
The AirDog Dodge Cummins Lift Pump FRRP-100 Factory Raptor Replacement Pump Installation Kit contains:
- Installation Manual
- Relay Control Wiring Harness
- Fuel Module Up-Grade
- All Required Fuel Fittings
- Mounting Hardware
- 1/2" ID Fuel Line
- Bracket & Spacer
- Plastic Ties for fuel and electrical cable mounting
The 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Cummins FRRP-100 installation instructions.
The 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Cummins FRRP-100 is a replacement lift pump for the 5.9L Cummins turbo diesel engine. Factory Replacement Raptor® Pump FRRP is designed for the 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram trucks with the 5.9L Cummins diesel. This fuel pump is for both the 2WD and 4WD models. If your Dodge Ram truck has moderate to Extreme power levels please look at the AirDog FRRP-150 lift pump.
engine: 5.9L Cummins
Item Number: AD R3SBD10010
Make: : Dodge
Year: 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002
Manufacturer Part No: R3SBD100
Product Application: 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 5.9L ISB 24V motors with Stock to Moderate Power levels
FAQ: What is the difference between the AirDog FRRP 100 and the FRRP 150 replacement lift pumps? The AirDog FRRP-100 is recommended for Dodge Ram trucks that are stock to a moderate power level of 500 horsepower. The AirDog FRRP-150 is recommended for Dodge Ram trucks that are a moderate power level of 500 horsepower to 800 horsepower.
Product Note: This 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Factory Replacement Pump FRRP-100 Cummins provides 100 GPH at 15 to 17 psi of fuel pressure.