AirDog FRRP-150 R3SBD150
1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Factory Replacement Pump FRRP-150 Cummins Preset @ 15 to 17psi.
The AirDog FRRP-150 Factory Replacement Raptor® Pump provides a substantial increase in both fuel flow and pressure over the flawed Carter Lift Pump. The Factory Replacement Raptor® Pump is an American Made high performance replacement lift pump. This Factory Replacement Raptor Pump FRRP-150 provides the highest fuel delivery rates available for the 5.9L Cummins engines when compared to the competition. You will be amazed at how well your Cummins 5.9L diesel runs when it gets the correct amount of fuel it requires!
NOTE: The FRRP-150 Factory Replacement Raptor Pump with the Big Line Kit is recommended for Dodge Ram trucks with Moderate to Extreme Power Levels.
AirDog R3SBD150 Factory Replacement Raptor Pump applications:
- 1998.5 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
AirDog Raptor Dodge Factory Replacement Lift Pump FRRP-150 benefits:
- Offered as a Direct Swap for the factory lift pump.
- Installation time of 30 minutes or less.
- FRRP mounts directly to the OEM Dodge fuel pump bracket.
- Flow 150 gallons of fuel per hour.
- The FRRP features a built-in fuel pressure regulator.
- Includes +upgraded 1/2" fuel lines
- Will support trucks with increased power levels.
- Backed by a Manufacturers 4 Year Warranty.
- Weatherproof electrical connection.
American Made fuel pump.
The AirDog Dodge Cummins Lift Pump FRRP-150 Factory Raptor Replacement Pump Installation Kit contains:
- Installation Manual
- Relay Control Wiring Harness
- Fuel Module Up-Grade
- All Required Fuel Fittings
- Mounting Hardware
- 1/2" ID Fuel Line
- Bracket & Spacer
- Plastic Ties for fuel and electrical cable mounting
The 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Cummins FRRP-150 installation instructions.
The 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Cummins FRRP-150 is a replacement lift pump for the 5.9L Cummins turbo diesel engine. Factory Replacement Raptor® Pump FRRP is designed for the 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram trucks with 500 to 800 horsepower 5.9L Cummins diesel. This fuel pump is for both the 2WD and 4WD models.
engine: 5.9L Cummins
Flow Rate: 150 Gallons Per Hour At 17 PSI
Item Number: AD R3SBD150
Manufacturer Part No: R3SBD150
Product Application: 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 5.9L ISB 24V motors With Moderate to Extreme power
FAQ: What is the difference between the AirDog FRRP 100 and the FRRP 150 replacement lift pumps? The AirDog FRRP-100 is recommended for Dodge Ram trucks that are stock to a moderate power level of 500 horsepower. The AirDog FRRP-150 is recommended for Dodge Ram trucks that are a moderate power level of 500 horsepower to 800 horsepower.
Product Note: This 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Factory Replacement Pump FRRP-100 Cummins provides 150 GPH at 15 to 17 psi of fuel pressure.