AirDog II 4G 1998.5 to 2004 DODGE Cummins 200 GPH @ 8 PSI - A6SABD028
The PureFlow AirDog II-4G A6SABD028 DF-200-4G Air/Fuel Separation System is designed for use on the 1998.5 to 2004 DODGE vehicles equipped with the 24V 5.9L Cummins diesel engine that does not have the in-tank fuel pump. The PureFlow AirDog II-4G is the next generation in lift pump fuel delivery. The compact AirDog II-4G fuel air separation system provides increased engine performance as a long-lasting, efficient quiet lift pump. The compact AirDog II-4G provides the most effective technology designed specifically designed for the effective removal of water, suspended particulates, vapor, and entrained air from diesel fuel.
The AirDog lift pump returns the fuel Air/Vapor back to the tank through a filler neck tee. This PureFlow AirDog II-4G A6SABD028 lift pump system is sold as a complete kit with all required parts for a straightforward installation. This is a 200 Gallon Per Hour fuel system for moderately modified trucks between five hundred and eight hundred Horsepower.
KLM Performance is an Authorized AirDog Dealer, and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that before you begin the installation of your AIRDOG II-4G A6SABD028 DF-200-4G Fuel System you complete the registration of the Lifetime PureFlow AirDog Warranty online at https://pureflowairdog.com/if-5081-warranty-registration-form.html
NOTE: This is a High flow and low-pressure diesel fuel lift pump that requires an unrestricted flow of diesel fuel to the lift pump. It is suggested for this higher performance Lift Pump that you upgrade your pump fuel supply with a Fuel Sump or The AirDog Suction Tube Kit - 901-01-0351-QC kit allows for a larger volume of diesel fuel to be retrieved by the fuel pump. This is important for high-performance Dodge Cummins applications that demand a large amount of diesel fuel for aggressive fueling upgrades.
The PureFlow AirDog DF-200-4G Air-Fuel Separation System Lift Pump is designed for direct installation on the following 5.9l Cummins Diesel Engines:
- 1998.5 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins.
- 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins.
- 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins.
- 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins.
- 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins.
- 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins
- 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins
The AirDog DF-200-4G Air-Fuel Separation System Lift Pump Applications:
- 1998.5 to 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 with 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins that does not have the in-tank fuel pump.
- 1998.5 to 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 with 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins that does not have the in-tank fuel pump.
The AirDog II 4G Series Lift Pump is the latest version of the high-performance diesel fuel lift pumps. It incorporates the latest features and fuel pump improvements. This AirDog II 4G 1998.5 to 2004 DODGE Cummins 200 GPH @ 8 PSI A6SABD028 diesel fuel system is the top-performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket diesel fuel filtration system available.
The AirDog DODGE Cummins Air Fuel Separation System for the 1998.5 to 2004 Cummins 24 Valve 5.9L provides the purified fuel, correct fuel pressure, and delivery volume to ensure the optimal engine operation and long, trouble-free life of your entire fuel injection system.
- New Bolt-On Frame Bracket Installation
- Preset 8 to 10 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Complete Replacement Pump
- 200 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- An adjustable regulator provides a means to fine-tune the system for performance upgrades.
- Removes Water, Air, and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 2 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Fuel Injectors and Fuel Injection System
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions by providing increased levels of fuel combustion.
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports with the SAE J2044 Quick Connect System simplifies installation.
- The AirDog® II DF-200 is recommended for highly modified Cummins Diesels.
- The AirDog® II DF-200 offers a compact size of 7” Long X 3.2” Wide X 10” Tall.
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
NOTE: AIRDOG II-4G A6SABD028 DF-200-4G AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM is approved for sale in California with a CARB E.O. number on file with the California Air Resources Board.
The PureFlow® AirDog® DF-200 Fuel Air Separation Fuel Air Separation Systems for the Dodge Cummins Trucks with the 5.9L Cummins Diesel Engines are MADE IN THE USA!
Engine: 5.9L Cummins
Flow Rate: One Hundred Sixty-Five Gallons Per Hour
Fuel Delivery Pressure: 8 to 10 PSI.
Power Level: Stock to Five Hundred Horsepower
Item Number: DF-200-4G AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM
Make: Dodge Ram | Cummins
Model: Dodge Ram 2500 | Dodge Ram 3500
Year: 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004
Manufacturer Part No: A6SABD028
Product Application: 1998.5 to 2004 Dodge Ram trucks that do not have the in-tank fuel pump. Cummins 24V diesel trucks 5.9L Cummins engines.
Brand: AIRDOG II-4G DF-200-4G AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM
FAQ: Why do I need to install an Aftermarket Lift Pump on my Cummins diesel engine? If you want to increase the performance or power level of your Cummins diesel engine you will need to ensure you obtain the proper flow of purified diesel fuel. Today is very simple to just add aftermarket performance parts to obtain more power. One of the primary principles to obtain increased power is the ability to provide more fuel at the proper pressure and delivery rates. This is where the PureFlow AirDog-II 4G Series Lift Pump comes in. The diesel engine holds the top spot for the most efficient internal combustion over all other engine types, adding a new diesel fuel pump to your diesel engine can vastly increase its performance output level. What does the PureFlow AirDog II-4G Pump do? The AirDog® II draws fuel from the fuel tank, removing water, particulates, and air/vapor. The fuel supplied to the Injection Pump is now purified and pressurized with a regulated flow based upon the demand placed upon your Cummins engine.
Part Number: A6SABD028
Manufacturer: PUREFLOW AIRDOG
Product Note: This is a high-flow, low-pressure fuel air separation system which allows you to bypass the OEM fuel filter bowl and supply purified fuel directly to the fuel injection pump on your 5.9L 24v Cummins that does not have the in-tank fuel pump.