AirDog II 4G 1999 to 2003 Ford Diesel 165 GPH @ 8 PSI - A6SABF492
The AirDog DF-165-4G Air-Fuel Separation System Lift Pump Applications:
- 1999 to 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- 1999 to 2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- 1999 to 2003 Ford F-450 Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- 1999 to 2003 Ford F-550 Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- 2000 to 2003.5 Ford Excursion with the 7.3L Powerstroke
The PureFlow AirDog II-4G A6SABF492 DF-165-4G Air/Fuel Separation System is designed for use on the 1999 to 2003 Ford vehicles equipped with the 7.3L Diesel engine. The PureFlow AirDog II-4G is the next generation in lift pump fuel delivery. The compact AirDog II-4G fuel air separation system provides increased engine performance as a long-lasting, efficient quiet lift pump. The compact AirDog II-4G provides the most effective technology designed specifically designed for the effective removal of water, suspended particulates, vapor, and entrained air from diesel fuel.
The AirDog lift pump returns the fuel Air/Vapor back to the tank through a filler neck tee. This PureFlow AirDog II-4G A6SABF492 lift pump system is sold as a complete kit with all required parts for a straightforward installation. Our Diesel kits usually see the largest performance gains as these trucks do not come with a lift pump from the factory. This is a 165 Gallon Per Hour fuel system for moderately modified trucks between five hundred and eight hundred Horsepower.
KLM Performance is an Authorized AirDog Dealer, and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that before you begin the installation of your AIRDOG II-4G A6SABF492 DF-165-4G Fuel System you complete the registration of the Lifetime PureFlow AirDog Warranty online at https://pureflowairdog.com/if-5081-warranty-registration-form.html
NOTE: This is a High flow and low-pressure diesel fuel lift pump that requires an unrestricted flow of diesel fuel to the lift pump. It is suggested for this higher performance Lift Pump that you upgrade your pump fuel supply with a Fuel Sump or The AirDog Suction Tube Kit - 901-01-0351-QC kit allows for a larger volume of diesel fuel to be retrieved by the fuel pump. This is important for high-performance Ford Motor Company and Ford Super Duty Diesel applications that demand a large amount of diesel fuel for aggressive fueling upgrades.
The AirDog II 4G Series Lift Pump is the latest version of the high-performance diesel fuel lift pumps. The Titanium Signature Series Fuel Pump incorporates the latest features and fuel pump improvements. This AirDog II 4G 1999 to 2003 Ford Powerstroke Diesel 165 GPH @ 8 PSI - A6SABF492 diesel fuel system is the top-performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket diesel fuel filtration system available.
The AirDog Ford Air Fuel Separation System for the 1999 to 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel provides the purified fuel, correct fuel pressure, and delivery volume to ensure the optimal engine operation and long, trouble-free life of your entire fuel injection system.
- New Bolt-On Frame Bracket Installation
- Preset 8-10 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Complete Replacement Pump
- 165 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- An adjustable regulator provides a means to fine-tune the system for performance upgrades.
- Removes Water, Air, and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 2 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Fuel Injectors and Fuel Injection System
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions by providing increased levels of fuel combustion.
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports with the SAE J2044 Quick Connect System simplifies installation.
- The AirDog® II DF-165 is recommended for stock to moderately modified Diesels.
- The AirDog® II DF-165 offers a compact size of 7” Long X 3.2” Wide X 10” Tall.
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
NOTE: AIRDOG II-4G A6SABF492 DF-165-4G AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM is approved for sale in California with a CARB E.O. number on file with the California Air Resources Board.
The PureFlow® AirDog® DF-165 Fuel Air Separation Fuel Air Separation Systems for the Ford Super Duty Trucks with the 7.3L Diesel Engines are MADE IN THE USA!