AirDog Raptor Fuel Pump for the Ford 7.3L Powerstroke applications:
- 1999 Ford trucks with the Powerstroke 7.3L
- 2000 Ford trucks with the Powerstroke 7.3L
- 2001 Ford trucks with the Powerstroke 7.3L
- 2002 Ford trucks with the Powerstroke 7.3L
- 2003 Ford trucks with the Powerstroke 7.3L
If your 7.3L Powerstroke has an increased power level you need a high performance lift pump to feed the right amount of fuel. 7.3L Powerstrokes with performance tuning or upgraded injectors need the proper delivery of fuel to perform at the optimum level. PureFlow Air Do has manufactured two different versions of the Raptor Fuel Pump to meet your exact engine requirements.
AirDog R2SBF216 1999 to 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Raptor Fuel Pump model flow 100 Gallons of diesel fuel per hour at 10 PSI for trucks with Stock to Moderate Power levels.
AirDog R2SBF219 1999 to 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Raptor Fuel Pump Model flow 150 Gallons of diesel fuel per hour at 10 PSI for trucks with Moderate to Extreme Power levels.
AirDog R2SPBF357 1999 to 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Raptor Fuel Pump Model flow 150 Gallons of diesel fuel per hour at 55 PSI for trucks with Super Extreme HP levels.
AirDog Raptor PowerstokeLift Pump Features and Benefits:
- Straightforward Installation Time of Thirty to Forty Five Minutes.
- High Precision Gerotor Pump
- Quick Connect and Dis-Connect Fuel Line Fittings
- A built in Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- No Return Line Needed
- Electric Motor Provides 15,000 to 16,000 hours of use.
- 2 Fuel Flow Rates To Meet Your Exact Power level.
- Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty
- Sold as a Complete Kit Ready For Installation.
- WeatherProof Wire Harness
- VacU Seal Technology (Shaft Seals Under Vacuum Instead Of Pressure for Long Life)
- Wire Screen on the Inlet Port provides added pump protection.
- Complete Installation Kit
- 1/2" Diameter Fuel Lines Fuel Lines are Standard for reduced fuel flow restriction.
- Single-Piece Pump Body
Note: This Raptor Lift Pump is designed to supply diesel fuel to your existing high-pressure pump. The Ford 7.3L Raptor fuel pump It will not replace the factory installed pump.
Flow Rate: 0
Item Number: 12
Manufacturer Part No:
Product Application: 1999 to 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Engines