AirDog, AirDog II, and AirDog II-4G Replacement Water Separator Filter
AirDog WS100 Replacement Water Separator Filter
The PureFlow Technologies AirDog Water Separator WS100 is a replacement water separator filter that removes the entrained water from your diesel fuel.
The Pureflow Technologies Replacement Water Separator WS100 provides:
- The WS100 fuel water separator filter removes both free and coarse water from your diesel fuel.
- The filter removes the emulsified water in your diesel fuel at a 20 Micron level.
- The WS100 meets today's high-pressure fuel systems requirements for emulsified water separation.
- Removes emulsified water that can cause injector tips to wear out prematurely.
Service recommendations for the AirDog Water Separator WS100 filter:
- KLM recommends regularly draining this WS100 Water Separator filter to remove the water contained within this filter.
- Periodically removing the water from this Pureflow Technologies WS100 water separator filter will help to prevent freeze-ups in your vehicle fuel system during the winter months.
- Tighten AirDog WS100 Water Separator Spin-on filter to the recommended torque value.
- When changing your AirDog WS100 Water Separator replace the seals included with this Filter.
- Replace the seals included with this Filter.
NOTE: KLM Performance recommends keeping a spare set of AirDog Replacement Filters in your truck at all times.