ARP 147-2802 Flywheel Bolt Kit for the Dodge Cummins 5.9L diesel engines with a Manual Transmission
The ARP 147-2802 Dodge Cummins Flywheel Bolt Kit applications:
- Dodge 1989 to 1993 5.9L Cummins 12V diesel engine.
- Dodge 1994 to 1998 5.9L Cummins 12V diesel engine.
- Dodge 1998.5 to 2002 5.9L Cummins 24V diesel engine.
- Dodge 2003 to 2004 5.9L Cummins 24V diesel engine.
The ARP 147-2802 Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel Fly Wheel Bolt Kit plays a significant role in the performance and safety of both street and race trucks. This ARP Dodge Ram Pro Series Flywheel Bolt Kit is recommended when you increase the power level of your Dodge 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
The purchase and installation of this ARP Pro Series Flywheel Bolt Kit prevent
the problem of shearing a flywheel bolt. After you install these super secure ARP 147-2802 Cummins Flywheel Bolts you can now effectively transmit the power to the transmission. There are no better flywheel studs available than the ARP 147-2802 Cummins Diesel Flywheel Bolt Kit.
These ARP 147-2802 Dodge Cummins Pro Series Diesel Flywheel Bolt features:
- Exclusive, flat, 12-point head flywheel bolt.
- Larger than the stock shank diameter
- Improved flywheel register.
- Super high strength 200,000 psi rating.
- Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
The Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Diesel Flywheel bolt kit contains:
- Eight ARP Pro Series M10 X 1.25" U.H.L bolts.
- Eight ARP 8740 Alloy Chamfered Washers.
- One 1/2 ounce packet of ARP Ultra-Torque assembly lubricant.
This ARP Clutch Flywheel Bolt Kit replaces the factory Dodge bolt and Dodge washer part 06501681.
Please make sure that you are ordering the correct part for your vehicle as the ARP products are non-returnable if the factory packing is open.
NOTE: These ARP Flywheel Bolts are designed for use with a Manual transmission only. Please make sure that you understand these will not work on a vehicle with an automatic transmission.
ARP 147-2802 Dodge Diesel Flywheel Bolt Kit is MADE IN THE USA!