ARP 150-2902 Flexplate Bolt Kit for the Ford Motor Company 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel V8 engines.
The ARP 150-2902 Ford 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke Flexplate Bolt Kit applications:
- 2003 to 2009 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke with the automatic transmission.
- 2008 to 2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke with the automatic transmission.
The ARP 150-2902 Powerstroke Diesel Flexplate Bolt Kit plays a significant role in the performance and safety of both street and race trucks.This ARP Pro Series Flexplate Bolt Kit is recommended when you increase the power levels of your Ford powerstroke diesel engine. You can forget about the problem of shearing a flexplate bolt after you install these ARP 150-2902 bolts. These flex plate bolts are super strong with a 200,000 psi load rating.There are no better flex plate studs available than the ARP 150-2902 Bolt Kit.
These ARP 150-2902 Ford Powerstroke Pro Series Diesel Flywheel Bolt features:
- Exclusive, flat, 12-point head
- Larger than the stock shank diameter
- Increased strength
- Improved flywheel register.
- Super high strength 200,000 psi rating
- Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
The Ford 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke Flex Plate Bolt Kit contains:
- 10 ARP 9740 Pro Series M10 X 1.25" U.H.L bolts
- 10 ARP 8740 Alloy Chamfered Washers
- One 1/2 ounce packet of ARP Ultra-Torque assembly lubricant.
- ARP Installation Instructions