ARP 150-5801 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Main Stud Kit
The ARP 150-5801 Main Stud Kit with the factory Girdle applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Trucks with the Powerstroke 6.0L diesel engine.
- 2003 to 2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty Trucks with the Powerstroke 6.0L diesel engine.
- 2003 to 2009 Ford E-250 Van with the Powerstroke 6.0L diesel engine.
- 2003 to 2009 Ford E-350 Van with the Powerstroke 6.0L diesel engine.
The ARP 150-5801 Ford Powerstroke Main Stud Kit features and benefits:
- Made from the Applied Racing Products proprietary ARP 8740 material.
- The Ford Main Studs can achieve a clamping load of 220,000 psi.
- These 6.0L Powerstroke main studs are made with the ARP8740® material.
- Main Studs eliminate the risk of the main cap walking and fretting.
- ARP Main Studs protect your cylinder block threads.
- Increased Stud strength
- Increased durability in high-performance applications.
- This Ford Diesel Main Stud Kit contains the M8 outer rail bolts.
- There is no better main stud kit on the market than the 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Main Stud Kit.
- Every ARP 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Main Stud Kit meets or exceeds the most stringent aerospace specifications.
- The World Leader in Fastener Technology has released a new Pro Series Main Stud Kit.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.0L Powerstroke
- Item Number: ARP 150-580
- Make: Ford
- Model : F250 | F350 | E250 | E350
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009
- Manufacturer Part No: ARP 150-5801
- Product Application: 2003 to 2009 Ford F-250, F-350, and E-Series Vans With The 6.0L Powerstroke Diesels.
- Height: 6
- Width: 12
- Brand: ARP
- FAQ: Do I need to install an ARP Main Stud Kit in my Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Motor? These ARP main studs are designed to hold down the main bearing caps, which secure the crankshaft in your engine block. The ARP main studs dramatically reduce the main cap walking and fretting. These ARP main stud kits are designed to keep the crankshaft securely locked in place within your motor. Using the proper fasteners to complete this job will help ensure a trouble-free life for your high-performance engine.
- Part Number: 150-5801
- Manufacturer: ARP - Automotive Racing Products
- Product Note: This ARP Ford 6.0L Powerstroke is an American-made product designed to keep your Powerstroke together when power levels are increased.