ARP 150-5802 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Main Stud Kit
The ARP 150-5802 Main Stud Kit with the factory Girdle applications:
- 2008 to 2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Trucks with the Powerstroke 6.4L diesel engine.
- 2008 to 2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty Trucks with the Powerstroke 6.4L diesel engine.
The ARP 150-5802 Ford Powerstroke Main Stud Kit features and benefits:
- Made from the Applied Racing Products proprietary ARP 8740 material.
- The Ford Main Studs are capable of achieving a clamping load of 220,000 psi.
- These 6.4L Powerstroke main studs are made with the ARP8740® material.
- Main Studs eliminate the risk of the main cap walking and fretting.
- ARP Main Studs protect your cylinder block threads.
- Increased Stud strength
- Increased durability in high performance applications.
- There is not a better main stud kit on the market then the 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Main Stud Kit.
- Every ARP 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Main Stud Kit meets or exceeds the most stringent aerospace specifications.
- The World Leader in Fastener Technology has just released a new Pro Series Main
This ARP Main Stud Kit for Ford 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel contains:
- Twenty ARP Pro Series Main Studs
- Twenty 8740 chrome-moly steel 12-point nuts
- Twenty parallel-ground non-chamfered washers
- Ten M12 x 1.50 12-point bolts
- Ten parallel-ground chamfered washers
- A 1 oz. Pack of ARP Ultra-Torque fastener assembly lubricant.
The ARP Pro Series 150-5802 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Main Stud Kit is MADE IN THE USA
engine: 6.4L Powerstroke
Item Number: ARP 150-5802
Make: : Ford
Model: F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
Year: 2008 | 2009 | 2010
Manufacturer Part No: 150-5802
Product Application: 2008 to 2010 Ford F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 trucks with the 6.4L Powerstroke Diesels.
FAQ: Do I need to install an ARP Main Stud Kit in my Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Motor? These ARP main studs are designed to hold down the main bearing caps which secure the crankshaft in your engine block. The ARP main studs dramatically reduce the main cap walking and fretting. These ARP main stud kits are designed to keep the crankshaft securely locked in place within your motor. Using the proper fasteners to complete this job will help ensure a trouble-free life for your high performance engine.
Part Number: 150-5802
Manufacturer: Automotive Racing Products
Product Note: This ARP Ford 6.0L Powerstroke is an American made product designed to keep your Powerstroke together when power levels are increased.