ARP 150-5802 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Main Stud Kit
The ARP 150-5802 Main Stud Kit with the factory Girdle applications:
- 2008 to 2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Trucks with the Powerstroke 6.4L diesel engine.
- 2008 to 2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty Trucks with the Powerstroke 6.4L diesel engine.
The ARP 150-5802 Ford Powerstroke Main Stud Kit features and benefits:
- Made from the Applied Racing Products proprietary ARP 8740 material.
- The Ford Main Studs are capable of achieving a clamping load of 220,000 psi.
- These 6.4L Powerstroke main studs are made with the ARP8740® material.
- Main Studs eliminate the risk of the main cap walking and fretting.
- ARP Main Studs protect your cylinder block threads.
- Increased Stud strength
- Increased durability in high performance applications.
- There is not a better main stud kit on the market then the 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Main Stud Kit.
- Every ARP 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Main Stud Kit meets or exceeds the most stringent aerospace specifications.
- The World Leader in Fastener Technology has just released a new Pro Series Main
This ARP Main Stud Kit for Ford 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel contains:
- Twenty ARP Pro Series Main Studs
- Twenty 8740 chrome-moly steel 12-point nuts
- Twenty parallel-ground non-chamfered washers
- Ten M12 x 1.50 12-point bolts
- Ten parallel-ground chamfered washers
- A 1 oz. Pack of ARP Ultra-Torque fastener assembly lubricant.
The ARP Pro Series 150-5802 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Main Stud Kit is MADE IN THE USA