ARP 208-2501 Honda B Series, B16 B18 Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit
As the crankshaft in your Honda B16 1.6L or B18 1.8L flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer is absorbing incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the crankshaft balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these ultra high strength 200,000 psi crankshaft bolts that let you exert the maximum clamping force between the damper and the crankshaft. The use of the ARP 207-2501 Harmonic Balancer Bolt ensures the damper is registered correctly to the crankshaft and that it will stay in place throughout the entire RPM band.
The ARP Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit For the Honda B Series engine applications:
- 1989 to 1992 B16A Civic - SiR (Japan)
- 1990 to 1993 B16A Integra - RSi/XSi (Japan)
- 1992 to 1995 B16A Civic - SiR II (Japan)
- 1989 to 1992 B16A1 Civic - VT (Europe)
- 1990 to 1991 B16A1 Civic - SiR (Japan)
- 1991 to 1995 B16A2 Civic - Vti (Europe)
- 1999 to 2000 B16A2 Civic - Si (America)
- 1994 to 1997 B16A3 Del Sol VTEC (America)
- 1994 to 1997 B16A3 Del Sol - Vti-T (Europe)
- 1994 to 1997 B16A3 Del Sol Vti-T (Europe)
- 1996 to 2000 B16A4 Civic - SiR II (Japan)
- 1996 to 2000 B16A6 Ballade - VTEC (SO3/SO4) (South Africa)
- 1997 to 2001 B16B Civic Type-R (Japan)
- 1990 to 1993 B18A1 Integra (America)
- 1994 to 2001 B18B1 Integra (America)
- 1994 to 1996 B18B3 Ballade Ballade = 4dr Civic (South Africa)
- 1996 to 2000 B18B4 Ballade Ballade = 4dr Civic (South Africa)
- 1994 to 1995 B18C Integra Si VTEC (Japan)
- 1995 B18C Integra SiR-G (Japan)
- 1996 to 2000 B18C Integra Type R (Japan)
- 1994 to 2001 B18C1 Integra GS-R (America)
- 1996 to 1997 B18C3 Integra Type R (Taiwan/Hong Kong)
- 1996 B18C3 Civic VTi 1.8
- 1997+ B18C4 Civic 1.8 Vti (Europe)
- 1997 to 1998 and 2000 to 2001 B18C5 Integra Type R (America)
- 1996+ B18C6 Integra Type R (Europe)
- 1996+ B18C7 Integra Type R (Australia)
ARP 207-2801 Honda B-Series Balancer Bolt Kit contains:
- 14MM X 1.25" thick stud with an underhead length of 1.35 inches.
- The extra tall 12-point 19MM head that accepts a deep socket and eliminates the worry of stripping the head.
- One 1/2 Ounce Packet of ARP Ultra-Torque
- Installation Instructions
The ARP Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit for the Honda B Series B16 and the B18 engine is MADE IN THE USA!
engine: B16 | B18
Item Number: ARP 208-25014
Make: : Honda
Model: Accord | Civic | CRV | Intergra
Year: 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001
Manufacturer Part No: 280-2501
Product Application: 1989 to 2001 Honda B16 and B18 Series Engines
FAQ: Why do I need a the ARP Vibration Damper Bolt kit?
To ensure that the harmonic balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these ultra strong 200,000 psi bolts that let you exert maximum clamping force.