Squadron SAE Pair LED Wide Cornering Amber Pair
Baja Designs now offers these SAE certified lights based upon the proven features of the Squadron Series LED Lights. The Baja Designs SAE approved lights provide a legal means to use the Off-Road Light technology and features on the street.
The most important feature contains within this High-Power LED light Pair is the Department Of Transportation approval. The users of Off-Road Lights must be informed that if the off-road LED Light is not D.O.T. approved and marked with the DOT respective mark, it should never be turned on while driving on normal roads as they are a hazard to other drivers and illegal. This light is based on the Squadron LED Light series. The visual characteristics of your chosen beam pattern have stayed the same as they are optimized in order to give our SAE light a street-legal punch!
All of the Squadron Series SAE Lights offer a powerful road legal upgrade from your current LED, HID, and Halogen factory fog lights.
Baja Designs SAE LED Light Features:
- Satisfaction Guarantee is Provided With A Thirty Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications of Each Squadron SAE Approved LED Light:
- 2,480 Lumens Per Squadron SAE Utilizing from only 4 Cree LEDs
- Power Consumption: 1.6 Amps and 22 Watts
- Dimensions: 3.07-inch x 2.77-inch x 3.07 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
The Baja Designs Squadron SAE, Pair LED Wide Cornering Amber Light Kit Includes:
- Two Wide Cornering Amber SAE Squadron LED Lights With The Wide Cornering Amber Beam Pattern
- Two Mounting Brackets
- One Wire Harness
- Installation instruction.
The Baja Designs Wide Cornering Amber Beam Pattern:
The Wide Cornering Amber light pattern was designed by Baja Designs specifically for cornering or low visibility conditions such as dust or fog. The Wide Cornering Amber pattern provides a 42° flattened horizontal beam for high output close-range lighting.
The Baja Designs Squadron SAE Pair LED Wide Cornering Amber Pair are MADE IN THE USA!
- Engine: NA
- Baja Designs 257815
Manufacturer Part No: BD 257815
Product Application: Any vehicle requiring additional lighting output from a Road Legal SAE approved LED Light.
Brand: Baja Designs
FAQ: Are the Baja Designs Squadron R SAE lights approved for On Road use? Yes, the Squadron SAE is the first street LED offering from Baja Designs. This light retains the same form factor as the rest of our Squadron Series, but the pattern and circuitry are optimized to give our SAE light a road approved punch!
- Part Number: 257815
Manufacturer: Baja Designs
Beam Pattern: This Baja Designs Squadron SAE Pair LED Lights provides a 42-degree Wide Driving pattern a offers a flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate coverage while traveling in reverse.
Product Note: The Baja Designs Squadron SAE, Pair LED Wide Cornering Amber lights are designed for fitment in a bumper or Roof Rack with a round mounting area.
Baja Designs Warranty Policy
- Warranties on our products vary by product and/or by industry, as listed below. All warranty returns require a Return Authorization form as described below.
- Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also note the exceptions below for third-party products.
- Warranty periods start on the shipment date.
- For all warranty returns, we will pay the freight costs on the condition that you return the defective product within 90 days of delivery; otherwise, the product must be returned to us with freight prepaid by you. At our option and as the exclusive remedy, we will repair or replace the product in question, or issue credit. If an identical product is no longer available, we may replace with a similar product of comparable value
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use: This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
Warranty Period: 5 years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off Road: This covers lights bars and auxiliary lights.
Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Third-Party Products: This covers brackets, wiring harnesses, handlebar switches etc.
Pass-Through Warranty: We resell, and are not the manufacturer of, certain third-party products including those listed above. We make no express or implied warranties on third-party products and the warranty coverages above do not apply to these products. We will, however, pass through all warranties offered by the manufacturer, who has sole responsibility for processing warranty claims and returns. In all cases, unless otherwise agreed by the manufacturer, you must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
-Warranties submitted without RMA form will not be processed
How To Start a Baja Designs Warranty Claim
- Call Technical Support at (760) 560-2252 to start a warranty claim
- Our Technical Support team will troubleshoot issues, determine if light needs to be sent in for an inspection or repair.
-If directed to send in product by Baja Designs, we will provide an RMA form and number. Send product to address below. Use the RMA number provided by Baja Designs as a reference on shipping label.
- Without proof of purchase repairs / upgrades can be completed at a reduced price point (Handled Case by Case).
Baja Designs- Warranty RMA#
185 Bosstick Blvd
San Marcos, CA 92069
-Once items are received Baja Designs a representative will follow up with the status of your warranty claim