Baja Designs LP6 Clear High-Speed Spot Beam 6 Inch LED Light
Baja Designs 270001 LP6 Clear High-Speed Spot Pattern LED Light provides the maximum long-distance coverage in a single light. The LP6 High-Speed Spot LED Light produces a long-range narrow Six Degree Beam of high-intensity light. KLM Performance strongly recommends that the Spot pattern be used with other beam patterns to illuminate both the near and mid-range areas.
The Baja Designs LP6 Pro Clear Spot is a 6-inch powerhouse featuring a total of 10,300 lumens and a 200-degree spread of useable LED light. The LP6 features 8,600 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology.
The Baja Designs LP6 Pro Clear High-Speed Spot Beam Pattern LED Light Pod
Baja Designs used the principles of the legendary 8 inch La Paz HID as the basis to develop Off-Road Lights at the next level using modern technology. The LP6 LED Light features modern styling and performance, with some of the most advanced LED technologies available today.
To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP6 integrates there proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. Baja Designs created the proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling DDC technology to optimize the dissipation of heat emitted by this light. The DDC technology ensures the LP6 LED Light will perform at its highest potential. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks to drastically improving cooling capacity and light performance.
The Baja Designs LP6 Clear Spot Beam 6 Inch LED Light features amber day-time running light, low power, and high power mode, the LP6 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Baja Designs 270001 LP6 High-Speed Spot Pattern LED Light provides the maximum long-distance coverage in a single light. The LP6 High-Speed Spot LED Light produces a long-range narrow Six Degree Beam of high-intensity light.: KLM Performance strongly recommends that the Amber Spot pattern be used with other beam patterns to illuminate both the near and mid-range areas.
Baja Designs 270001 LP6 Pro Amber Spot Beam LED Light Features:
- A Single LP6 Light Produces 8,600 Lumens of Forward Projecting 5000K Light With Only 6 LEDs
- Consumes 90 Watts
- Draws 6.5 Amps
- Integrated Peripheral Technology Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Integrated Peripheral Technology Power Consumption 21 Watts and 1.52 Amps
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 8,600 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Dimensions: 7.5 inch Height / 6.5 inch Width / 3.2 inch Depth
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing
- Satisfaction Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- The 5000K Natural Color Daylight Provides Less Driver Fatigue
Baja Designs 270001 LP6 Pro Single High-Speed Spot LED Light Includes:
- One Baja Designs LP6 CLEAR High-Speed Spot LED Light - Black with Clear Lens
- One LP6 Mounting Bracket
- LP6 Installation Instructions
The Baja Designs LP6Series LED Lights are MADE IN THE USA!
NOTE: You will need to purchase a Baja Designs 640172 LP9 LED Wiring Harness in order to provide power to this light.