Baja Designs LP6 Amber Driving Combo Beam 6 Inch LED Light
The Baja Designs 270013 LP6 Pro Amber Driving Combo Pattern LED Light provides the contract and sharpness you need in low light conditions. This Amber Lens excels in low visibility conditions such as Fog, Snow, Silt, Heavy Rain or when you encounter hazy light conditions. This Amber LP6 Driving Combo works great around dawn or dusk and on overcast or foggy days.
Baja Designs 270013 LP6 Amber Driving Combo Pattern LED Light provides the maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving Combination Beam pattern is equipped with both a Forty Two Degree wide cornering beam and a Nine Degree Spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field and distance illumination. This makes the LP6 perfect for a wide range of off-road conditions.
The Baja Designs LP6 Pro Amber Driving Combo is a 6-inch powerhouse featuring a total of 10,300 lumens and a 200-degree spread of useable LED light. The LP6 features 8,600 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology.
To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP6 integrates there proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. Baja Designs created the proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling DDC technology to optimize the dissipation of heat emitted by this light. The DDC technology ensures the LP6 LED Light will perform at its highest potential. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks to drastically improving cooling capacity and light performance.
The Baja Designs LP6 Amber Driving/Combo Beam 6 Inch LED Light features amber day-time running light, low power, and high power mode, the LP6 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Baja Designs 270013 LP6 Pro Amber Driving/Combo Beam LED Light Features:
- A Single LP6 Light Produces 8,600 Lumens of Forward Projecting 5000K Light With Only 6 LEDs
- Consumes 90 Watts
- Draws 6.5 Amps
- Integrated Peripheral Technology Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Integrated Peripheral Technology Power Consumption 21 Watts and 1.52 Amps
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 8,600 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Dimensions: 7.5 inch Height / 6.5 inch Width / 3.2 inch Depth
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing
- Satisfaction Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- The 5000K Natural Color Daylight Provides Less Driver Fatigue
Baja Designs 270013 LP6 Pro Single Amber Driving Combo LED Light Includes:
- One Baja Designs LP6 Amber Driving/Combo LED Light - Black with Clear Lens
- One LP6 Mounting Bracket
- LP6 Installation Instructions
The Baja Designs LP6Series LED Lights are MADE IN THE USA!
NOTE: You will need to purchase a Baja Designs 640172 LP9 LED Wiring Harness in order to provide power to this light.
NOTE: Due To High Demand, the Ongoing effects of the Covid 19 Virus and supply chain shortages contribute to more significant lead times than usual. Your order for these lights may take up to Six Weeks before they are delivered! KLM Performance will provide you with the tracking number as soon as the order is shipped. We apologize for this inconvenience.