Baja Designs LP4 Pro Clear Driving/Combo LED Single
The Baja Designs LP4 is the smallest variant in the High Performance LP line of LED Lights. This compact version retains all of the power and features of its bigger siblings. The LP4 features a total of 8,750 lumens and a 200-degree spread of useable LED light.
This one-light pumps out 7,050 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT).
Baja Designs 290003 LP4 Amber Driving Combo Pattern LED Light provides the maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both a Forty Two Degree wide cornering beam and a Nine Degree Spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field and distance illumination. This makes the LP4 perfect for a wide range of off-road conditions. With the amber day-time running light, the LP4 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP4 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.
Baja Designs 290003 LP4 Features:
- Satisfaction Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Baja Designs LP4 290003 Specifications:
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 7,050 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 60W / 6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Backlight Wattage/Amps: 4.83W / 0.35A
- Dimensions: 5.1 inch Height / 5.1 inch Width / 3.2 inch Depth
- Weight: 2.8lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
NOTE: You will need to purchase a Baja Designs 640172 LP9 LED Wiring Harness in order to provide power to this light.
NOTE: Due To High Demand, the Ongoing effects of the Covid 19 Virus and supply chain shortages contribute to more significant lead times than usual. Your order for these lights may take up to Six Weeks before they are delivered! KLM Performance will provide you with the tracking number as soon as the order is shipped. We apologize for this inconvenience.