The Baja Designs LP9 Pro LED Light Pods Driving Combo Pattern Amber
Baja Designs used the principles of the legendary 8 inch La Paz HID as the basis to develop Off-Road Lights at the next level using modern technology. The LP9 LED Light features modern styling and performance, with some of the most advanced LED technologies available today.
The Baja Designs 320013 LP9 Pro Amber Driving Combo Pattern LED Light provides the contract and sharpness you need in low light conditions. This Amber Lens excels in low visibility conditions such as Fog, Snow, Silt, Heavy Rain or when you encounter hazy light conditions. This Amber LP9 Driving Combo works great around dawn or dusk and on overcast or foggy days.
The LP9 utilizes the latest LED technology with nine forward projecting LEDS to produce 11,025 Lumens at 105 watts, and 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 1,140 lumens at 10.5 watts per side. The IPT feature provides an incredible 200-degree spread of usable light.
The housing was designed to provide exceptional heat dispersion by using Direct Ducted Cooling, which allows air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear. With a day-time running light, low, and high power mode light it will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Baja Designs 320013 LP9 Amber Driving Combo Pattern LED Light provides the maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both a Forty Two Degree wide cornering beam and a Nine Degree Spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field and distance illumination. This makes the LP9 perfect for a wide range of off-road conditions.
Baja Designs 320013 LP9 Pro Amber Features:
- A Single LP9 Light Produces 11,025 Lumens of Forward Projecting 5000K Light With Only 9 LEDs
- Consumes 105 Watts
- Draws 7.6 Amps
Integrated Peripheral Technology Lumens: 2,280 Utilizing 6 LEDs
Integrated Peripheral Technology Power Consumption 21 Watts and 1.52 Amps
- Dimensions: 8 inch Diameter/ 3.25 inch Depth
- Weight: 6.5lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing
- Satisfaction Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- The 5000K Natural Color Daylight Provides Less Driver Fatigue
Baja Designs 320013 LP9 Pro Single Amber Driving Combo LED Light Includes:
- One Baja Designs LP9 Amber Driving Combo LED Light - Black with Amber Lens
- One Mounting Bracket
- LP9 Installation Instructions
NOTE: You will need to purchase a Baja Designs 640172 LP9 LED Wiring Harness in order to provide power to this light.
NOTE: Due To High Demand, the Ongoing effects of the Covid 19 Virus and supply chain shortages contribute to more significant lead times than usual. Your order for these lights may take up to Six Weeks before they are delivered! KLM Performance will provide you with the tracking number as soon as the order is shipped. We apologize for this inconvenience.