The Baja Designs LP9 Racer Edition Amber High Speed Spot Beam Pattern LED Light Pod
Baja Designs used the principles of the legendary 8 inch La Paz HID as the basis to develop Off-Road Lights at the next level using modern technology. The LP9 LED Light features modern styling and performance, with some of the most advanced LED technologies available today.
The Baja Designs 330011 LP9 Racer Edition Amber High-Speed Spot Pattern LED Light provides the contract and sharpness you need in low light conditions. This Amber Lens excels in low visibility conditions such as Fog, Snow, Silt, Heavy Rain or when you encounter hazy light conditions. This Amber LP9 High-Speed Spot works great around dawn or dusk and on overcast or foggy days.
The LP9 utilizes the latest LED technology with nine forward projecting LEDS to produce 11,025 Lumens at 105 watts, and 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 1,140 lumens at 10.5 watts per side. The IPT feature provides an incredible 200-degree spread of usable light.
The LP9 housing features Direct Ducted Cooling which was designed to provide exceptional heat dispersion. The Direct Ducted Cooling allows air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear. With a day-time running light, low, and high power mode light it will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Baja Designs 330011 LP9 Amber Racer Edition High-Speed Spot Pattern LED Light provides the maximum long-distance coverage in a single light. The LP9 Amber Racer Edition High Speed Spot LED Light produces a long-range narrow Six Degree Beam of high-intensity light. KLM Performance strongly recommends that the Spot pattern be used with other beam patterns to illuminate both the near and mid-range areas.
Baja Designs 330011 LP9 Racer Edition Amber Features:
- A Single LP9 Light Produces 11,025 Lumens of Forward Projecting 5000K Light With Only 9 LEDs
- The LP9 Racer Edition produces an incredible 40% More Distance than an LP9 Pro series lights
- Consumes 105 Watts
- Draws 7.6 Amps
Integrated Peripheral Technology Lumens: 2,280 Utilizing 6 LEDs
Integrated Peripheral Technology Power Consumption 21 Watts and 1.52 Amps
- Dimensions: 8 inch Diameter/ 3.25 inch Depth
- Weight: 6.5lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- LED Type XP-L Hi-Intensity LEDs
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing
- Satisfaction Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- The 5000K Natural Color Daylight Provides Less Driver Fatigue
Baja Designs 330011 LP9 Racer Edition Single Amber Spot Beam LED Light Includes:
- One Baja Designs LP9 Racer Edition Amber High-Speed Spot LED Light - Black with Clear Lens
- One Mounting Bracket
- LP9 Installation Instructions
NOTE: You will need to purchase a Baja Designs 640172 LP9 LED Wiring Harness in order to provide power to this light.