Baja Designs S1 High-Speed Spot Laser Light
The S1 Series Laser light is designed from the ground up to be compact light that provides the light output of a much larger light. The S1 Laser High-Speed Spot optic provides an extremely tight 1.5° pattern of highly focused light. This concentrated pattern produces the untouchable distance you need when space is tight and mounting options are limited.
The S1 Laser Spot Light compact dimensions provide whole new areas for mounting and increased versatility:
- Width of 2.1"
- Length of 2.1"
- Height of 2.1"
Baja Designs 380007 S1 Spot Laser Single Features:
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight That Produces Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications
- 500 Lumen Out Put Per Light Utilizing One Laser Chip
- Power Consumption Of 15 Watts.
- Amperage Draw Of 1.1 Amps
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 2.1" x 2.1"
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Laser Chip Life Expectancy: 2000
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Baja Designs 380007 S1 Spot Laser Light Includes:
- One S1 Laser Lights
- One Mounting Bracket
- Installation Instructions
- Flow Rate
- Item Number
Manufacturer Part No: 380007
Product Application: Any Vehicle With Space Restrictions and the need for Ultra Long Distance Lighting
Length : 2.1"
Brand: Baja Designs
Part Number: 380007
Manufacturer: Baja Designs
Beam Pattern: High-Speed Spot
Product Note Baja Designs S1 Laser High-Speed Spot optic provides Ultra Long Distance 1.5° beam pattern when space is tight and mounting options are limited.