Looking for the ultimate lighting kit for your 4Runner? Look no futher! The 30 inch OnX6+ kit is the kit for you, it includes everthing you need, the light, wiring harness, and mounts. This kit is perfectly concelead behind the grille, and mounting the light doesn't require any drilling or modifications to your vehicle.
This bar is equipped with BMT – Battery Management Technology
- Elimination Of Flickering at Low Voltage
- Added Protection to Vehicle Wiring and Systems
- Protection from Dangerous Current Spikes
- The OnX6+ LED Light Bar is Brighter Bolder Better.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive – Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: (High) 31,910 (Low) 25,450 Utilizing 18 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: (High) 281W / 21.7A (Low) 225W / 17.1A
- Dimensions: 30 inch x 4.29 inch x 2.69 inch
- Weight: 11.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- OnX6+ 30 inch Driving Combo
NOTE: Due To High Demand, the Ongoing effects of the Covid 19 Virus and supply chain shortages contribute to more significant lead times than usual. Your order for these lights may take up to Six Weeks before they are delivered! KLM Performance will provide you with the tracking number as soon as the order is shipped. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Baja Designs Product Warranty
Baja Designs Product Warranty Period varies by product and by industry, as listed below. All warranty returns require a Return Authorization form as described below.
Baja Designs Product Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear, and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations, or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also, note the exceptions below for third-party products.
Baja Designs Product Warranty periods start on the shipment date.
Baja Designs Product Warranty for all warranty returns, we will pay the freight costs on the condition that you return the defective product within 90 days of delivery; otherwise, the product must be returned to us with freight prepaid by you. At our option and as the exclusive remedy, we will repair or replace the product in question or issue credit. If an identical product is no longer available, we may replace it with a similar product of comparable value
BAJA DESIGNS COMMERCIAL USE WARRANTY:
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use: This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
Warranty Period: 5 years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off-Road:
Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
This covers light bars and auxiliary lights.
Third-Party Products: This covers brackets, wiring harnesses, handlebar switches, etc.
Pass-Through Warranty: We resell and are not the manufacturer of certain third-party products, including those listed above. We make no express or implied warranties on third-party products, and the warranty coverages above do not apply to these products. However, we will pass through all warranties offered by the manufacturer, who has sole responsibility for processing warranty claims and returns. In all cases, unless otherwise agreed by the manufacturer, you must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon request or proof of product registration.
Baja Designs Product Warranty Claims submitted without an RMA form will not be processed
To Start a Baja Designs Warranty Claim
Call our Technical Support if you require any assistance on proceeding with a Baja Designs Product Warranty at 203-210-7200.
to start a warranty claim
Baja Designs Technical Support team will troubleshoot issues and determine if light needs to be sent for an inspection or repair.
If you are directed to send the product to Baja Designs, we will provide an RMA form and number. Send product to address below. Use the RMA number provided by Baja Designs as a reference on the shipping label.
Without proof of purchase, repairs/upgrades can be completed at a reduced price point (Handled Case by Case).
Baja Designs- Warranty RMA#
185 Bosstick Blvd
San Marcos, CA 92069
Once your return items are received by Baja Designs, a representative will follow up with the status of your warranty claim.