After years of engineering and advances in LED technology, the light scientists at Baja Designs can proudly say that the OnX6+ LED light bars are officially the future of off-road racing. The newest LED light series known as the OnX6+ Series LED Light Bar is Sixty Nine percent Brighter than the prior generation OnX6 light bar. This Single 10" Amber LED Light Bar produces a concentrated beam of 12,430 Lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs OnX6+ is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions.
Why should you purchase the highest quality OnX6+ LED Light Bar on the market?
- The OnX6+ Amber 10" LED light bar utilizes 6 Cree XM-L2 LEDs that produce useable light at 5000k.
- Complimented by a kind of user-changeable optics specifically designed for the OnX6 Series LED Light Bars.
- The OnX6+ provides HID-like distance projection.
- OnX6+ provides the Highest Lumen output for a 10" LED Lightbar.
- You are purchasing the farthest projecting LED light on the market.
Features of the OnX6+ 10" Series LED Light Bar:
- Satisfaction Is Guarantee Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics are end user-serviceable.
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight The Natural Color Output of Daylight offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
Baja Designs OnX6 Series 10" LED Light Bar Specifications:
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Modes
- High Power Lumen Output: 12,460 Lumens
- Low Power Lumen Output: 9,230 Lumens
- High Power Consumption: 108 watts at 8.40 Amps
- Low Power Consumption: 80 watts at 5.70 Amps
- Emitter: 6 CREE XM-L2 LED's at 5000 Kelvin
- 10 Long X 4.29 High X 2.69 Inches Deep
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- Weight: 4.25 pounds
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate - Interchangeable Lens
- OnX6 Housing: Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Coating that's Laser Etched
- OnX6 Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Constructed with a Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K Waterproof up to 9ft
- Pressure Washable LED Light
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
These 10" OnX6 LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High-Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Baja Designs OnX6+10" LED Light Bar Patterns:
Baja Designs 451013 Driving/Combo: This pattern allows for maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both the Wide Driving 42° projection and the spot 6° projection optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting for a soft blend of multi-purpose illumination.
The OnX6 10" Series Light Bar is sold individually and does not contain a wire harness. Wiring harnesses are sold separately, so please refer to the Baja Designs Wiring Harnesses.
Baja Designs offers multiple sizes, and beam patterns of high-performance LED light bars for off-road trucks, UTVs, and ATVs. Baja Designs is The Scientists of Lighting; contact us today for more information to find the Hi-Power LED Light Bar that best meets your lighting needs!
NOTE: Due To High Demand, the Ongoing effects of the Covid 19 Virus and supply chain shortages contribute to more significant lead times than usual. Your order for these lights may take up to Six Weeks before they are delivered! KLM Performance will provide you with the tracking number as soon as the order is shipped. We apologize for this inconvenience.