Baja Designs OnX6 40" Amber Straight LED Light Bar With Wide Driving Beam
After years of engineering and advances in LED technology, the light scientists at Baja Designs can proudly say that the OnX6+ LED light bars are officially the future of off-road racing. The newest LED light series known as the OnX6+ Series LED Light Bar is Sixty Nine percent Brighter than the prior generation OnX6 light bar. This Single 40" LED Light Bar produces a concentrated beam of 38,900 Lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs OnX6+ is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions. The amber lens works best in low visibility and fog.
Why should you purchase the highest quality OnX6+ LED Light Bar on the market?
- The OnX6+ 40" LED light bar utilizes 24 Cree XM-L2 LEDs.
- Complimented by a kind of user-changeable optics specifically designed for the OnX6 Series LED Light Bars.
- The OnX6+ provides HID-like distance projection.
- OnX6+ provides the Highest Lumen output for a 10" LED Lightbar.
- You are purchasing the farthest projecting LED light on the market.
Features of the OnX6+ 40" Series LED Light Bar:
- Satisfaction Is Guarantee Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics are end user-serviceable.
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight The Natural Color Output of Daylight offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
Baja Designs OnX6 Series 40" LED Light Bar Specifications:
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Modes
- High Power Lumen Output: 38,900 Lumens
- Low Power Lumen Output: 32,440 Lumens
- High Power Consumption: 346 watts at 26.8 Amps
- Low Power Consumption: 290 watts at 22.4 Amps
- Emitter: 24 CREE XM-L2 LEDs
- 40 Long X 4.29 High X 2.69 Inches Deep
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- Weight: 15.05 pounds
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate - Interchangeable Lens
- OnX6 Housing: Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Coating that's Laser Etched
- OnX6 Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Constructed with a Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K Waterproof up to 9ft
- Pressure Washable LED Light
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
These 40" OnX6 LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High-Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Baja Designs OnX6+40" LED Light Bar Patterns:
Baja Designs 454014 Wide Driving: This pattern offers the most evenly distributed light pattern of the group. These beams are designed for near-field and cornering applications. Also, this beam is great in dusty or foggy conditions. Due to its flat horizontal dispersion, this light should always be used in conjunction with other beams to provide the best possible lighting effect. Baja Designs Wide Driving beams have a 42-degree pattern. With an amber lens, this light bar offers the most visibility in poor lighting conditions and foggy conditions.
The OnX6 40" Series Light Bar is sold individually and does not contain a wire harness. Wiring harnesses are sold separately, so please refer to the Baja Designs Wiring Harnesses.
Baja Designs offers multiple sizes, and beam patterns of high-performance LED light bars for off-road trucks, UTVs, and ATVs. Baja Designs is The Scientists of Lighting; contact us today for more information to find the Hi-Power LED Light Bar that best meets your lighting needs!
NOTE: Due To High Demand, the Ongoing effects of the Covid 19 Virus and supply chain shortages contribute to more significant lead times than usual. Your order for these lights may take up to Six Weeks before they are delivered! KLM Performance will provide you with the tracking number as soon as the order is shipped. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Baja Designs Product Warranty
Baja Designs Product Warranty Period varies by product and by industry, as listed below. All warranty returns require a Return Authorization form as described below.
Baja Designs Product Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear, and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations, or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also, note the exceptions below for third-party products.
Baja Designs Product Warranty periods start on the shipment date.
Baja Designs Product Warranty for all warranty returns, we will pay the freight costs on the condition that you return the defective product within 90 days of delivery; otherwise, the product must be returned to us with freight prepaid by you. At our option and as the exclusive remedy, we will repair or replace the product in question or issue credit. If an identical product is no longer available, we may replace it with a similar product of comparable value
BAJA DESIGNS COMMERCIAL USE WARRANTY:
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use: This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
Warranty Period: 5 years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off-Road:
Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
This covers light bars and auxiliary lights.
Third-Party Products: This covers brackets, wiring harnesses, handlebar switches, etc.
Pass-Through Warranty: We resell and are not the manufacturer of certain third-party products, including those listed above. We make no express or implied warranties on third-party products, and the warranty coverages above do not apply to these products. However, we will pass through all warranties offered by the manufacturer, who has sole responsibility for processing warranty claims and returns. In all cases, unless otherwise agreed by the manufacturer, you must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon request or proof of product registration.
Baja Designs Product Warranty Claims submitted without an RMA form will not be processed
To Start a Baja Designs Warranty Claim
Call our Technical Support if you require any assistance on proceeding with a Baja Designs Product Warranty at 203-210-7200.
to start a warranty claim
Baja Designs Technical Support team will troubleshoot issues and determine if light needs to be sent for an inspection or repair.
If you are directed to send the product to Baja Designs, we will provide an RMA form and number. Send product to address below. Use the RMA number provided by Baja Designs as a reference on the shipping label.
Without proof of purchase, repairs/upgrades can be completed at a reduced price point (Handled Case by Case).
Baja Designs- Warranty RMA#
185 Bosstick Blvd
San Marcos, CA 92069
Once your return items are received by Baja Designs, a representative will follow up with the status of your warranty claim.