Baja Designs OnX6+ Arc Dual Control 30" Amber/White LED Light Bar
The Baja Designs OnX6 Dual Control LED Light Bar provides the means to have the best of both worlds with the ability to control the inner and outer sections individually. This Dual Control LED Light Bar configuration provides a versatile package by allowing you to have one light bar with both amber and white light to meet the ever-changing conditions.
The OnX6 Arc Dual Control LED Light Bar LED Light Bar is Brighter, Bolder, Better than any other 30' LED light bar.
Baja Designs Dual Control LED Light Bar Features:
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics are end user-serviceable.
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K is the natural color of daylight. The 5000K Natural Color Output offers Less Driver Fatigue
Specifications of the OnX6 30" Dual Control LED Light Bar:
- Lumens: 32,070 High and 25,610 Utilizing 18 Cree LEDs
- Wattage 278 Watts and 21.7 Amps at High Power
- Wattage 222 Watts and 17.1 Amps at Low Power
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Mode
- Dimensions: 30 x 4.29 x 2.69 inch
- Weight: 11.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Baja Designs 463014 OnX6+ 30 Inch Dual Control LED Light Bar Includes:
- One OnX6 30 inch LED Light Bar Dual Control
- One pair of two Mounting Brackets
- Hi-Low Beam Dongle Control
These 30" OnX6+ LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High-Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
In order to operate both the Amber and the White sections of this light bar, you will need to purchase two Baja Designs 640119 Wiring Harnessfor this feature. Baja Designs 640119 Vehicle Specific Wiring Harness has a Toggle switch for On/Off and a Momentary button for dust and strobe mode control.
NOTE: All Baja Designs OnX6 Dual Control LED Light Bars do not contain a wire harness. This power supply harness must be purchased separately to provide power for the operation of this light bar.
The Baja Designs OnX6+ Dual Control LED Light Bars are MADE IN THE USA!