Baja Designs 487093 S2 Pro 940nm IR LED Driving Light
The Baja Designs 487093 military infrared LED lights can handle whatever the road throws at it. Although compact at 3” by 2”, don’t be fooled by its size, the S2 Pro IR 940nm LED light is a high output small-sized light which is more potent than most more giant lights on the market today. The S2 Pro IR 940nm LED view is different from other 940nm lights due to the power output level. This feature allows the light's already low visible signature to be reduced even further as it provides more precise visibility in the field for far distances while driving at high speeds in high mode. With more than 20 years of off-road lighting experience, the infrared lights at Baja Designs provide powerful IR light and off-road durability.
The Baja Designs 487093 S2 Pro 940nm IR LED Driving light provides the means to go secretly into the night and see without being seen. The S2 Pro IR LED Light is a high-output 940-nanometer infrared LED light in a compact 3” x 2” size as the ultimate covert IR on the market today.
The S2 Pro 487093 940nm IR LED Driving Light Contains:
- One S2 Pro 487093 850nm IR LED Light
- One Stainless Steel Mounting Bracket
S2 Pro 487093 940nm IR LED Driving Light Features:
- Light Emitting Diodes: Two Osram 940nm LEDs
- S2 Pro nW/sr: 1980mW/sr
- S2 Pro Low Output Mode: 450mW/sr, (1000mW)
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Wattage/Amps/Volts: 6W, .45A at 13.8Vdc, .20A at 27.6Vdc
- Dimensions: 2.93” x 1.76” x 1.68”
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- LED Light Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized
- Light Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Stainless Steel Hardware & Bracket Material
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
The Baja Designs military infrared LED lights are a premium American Made product that is now available for residential sale.
NOTE: This Baja Designs 487093 S2 Pro 940nm IR High Low LED Driving is intended to be used in conjunction with 850nm night vision goggles, If you are not using Night Vision Google tuned to this frequency the IR lights will not be visible to the human eye!
NOTE: Due To High Demand, the Ongoing effects of the Covid 19 Virus and supply chain shortages contribute to more significant lead times than usual. Your order for these lights may take up to Six Weeks before they are delivered! KLM Performance will provide you with the tracking number as soon as the order is shipped. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Baja Designs offers a Satisfaction Guarantee of 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.