Light up all your adventures with the Universal Squadron Pro Adventure Bike LED Light Kit. This kit utilizes two Squadron Series Lights. The Pro in combo creates a perfect overall spread while the pro in spot adds distance. If you are looking for the ultimate addition to your Adventure Bike, look no further.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications (per light):
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 42W / 3.5A
- Dimensions: 3.07 inch x 2.77 inch x 3.07 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (1) Squadron Pro Driving/ Combo LED Light
- (1) Squadron Pro Spot LED Light
- LED Dome Light, Switch
- Wiring Harnesses
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42 degree) and the spot (6 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Spot: A longer and narrower 6 degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
BAJA DESIGNS WARRANTY POLICY
The Following Terms And Conditions Concerning The Baja Designs Products Warranty Policy:
Warranties on our products vary by product and/or by industry, as listed below. All warranty returns require a Return Authorization form as described above.
Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear, and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also, note the exceptions below for third-party products.
The Baja Designs Warranty periods begin on the shipment date.
For all warranty returns, we will pay the freight costs on the condition that you return the defective product within 90 days of delivery; otherwise, the product must be returned to us with freight prepaid by you. At our option and as the exclusive remedy, we will repair or replace the product in question, or issue credit. If an identical product is no longer available, we may replace it with a similar product of comparable value.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use: This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
Baja Designs Warranty Period: Five years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. In order to be covered under this Baja Designs Product Warranty, You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Baja Designs Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off-Road: This covers light bars and auxiliary lights.
Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.