Baja Designs 507813 XL Pro Driving/Combo Amber LED Light Pair
Two is always better than one, right? We think so, which is why were offering a pair of XL Pro LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness. With a 4,900 lumen count and a power draw of 40 watts per light, the XL Pro is an ideal replacement for an HID, and offers a 20 percent dimming feature. The XL Pro LED light utilizes our trademarked High Speed Spot reflectors providing for a longer beam pattern. Perfect for enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light and are looking for something other than a light bar. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (per light):
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-L LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 4.43 x 3.65 x 4.43 inch
- Weight: 2.45 Lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
2x XL Pro LED Lights
These Baja Designs XL Pro LED off-road lights are available in the following beam patterns:
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both wide cornering (42 degree) and Spot (9 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3).
The Baja Designs XL Pro Light is MADE IN THE USA!
NOTE: Due To High Demand, the Ongoing effects of the Covid 19 Virus and supply chain shortages contribute to more significant lead times than usual. Your order for these lights may take up to Six Weeks before they are delivered! KLM Performance will provide you with the tracking number as soon as the order is shipped. We apologize for this inconvenience.