Baja Designs OnX6+ Arc Dual Control 40" Amber/White LED Light Bar
OnX6+ Arc Series contains all of the features of our straight OnX6 bars, but with a bend to match the lines of your vehicle. The newest LED light series known as the OnX6+ Series LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market that has the distance of an 8 HID with the smooth spread of a LED. Each of the four ten-inch increments produces a concentrated beam of 7,150 lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs OnX6 Arc 40" LED is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions.
Baja Designs OnX6 40" Arc Series LED Light Bar models:
- Baja Designs 524003DC OnX6 Arc Dual Control 40" Amber/White LED Light Bar
Why should you purchase the highest quality LED Light Bar on the market?
- The OnX6 Arc Series 40" LED light bar utilizes 18 Cree XM-L2 LED's that produce useable light at 5000k.
- OnX6 Arc LED Light Bars are complemented by one of a kind user changeable optics.
- These optics are designed for the OnX6 Series delivers HID like distance projection.
- Offers the Highest Lumen output for a 40" LED Lightbar.
You are purchasing the farthest projecting LED light on the market.
Features of the OnX6+ 40" Arc Series LED Light Bar:
- Both Spot and Horizontal Spread Optics are in one lamp for increased diversity and functionality.
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed by Baja Designs.
- Baja Designs Offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics are end user-serviceable.
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K is the natural color of daylight. The 5000K Natural Color Output offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
Baja Designs OnX6 40" Arc Series LED Light Bar Specifications:
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Modes
- Lumens: 39,220 High and 32,760 Utilizing 18 Cree LEDs
- Wattage 340 Watts and 21.7 Amps at High Power
- Wattage 284 Watts and 17.1 Amps at Low Power
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Mode
- Dimensions: 40 x 4.29 x 2.69 inch
- Emitter: 18 CREE XM-L2 LED's at 5000 Kelvin
- 40 Long X 4.29 High X 2.69 Inches Deep
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- Weight: 11.45 pounds
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate - Interchangeable Lens
- OnX6 Housing: Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Coating that'sLaser Etched
- OnX6 Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Stainless Steel Hardware and Bracket Material
- Constructed with a Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K Waterproof up to 9ft
- Pressure Washable LED Light
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
The OnX6+ Arc Series LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High-Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Baja Designs OnX6+ 40" Dual Control Arc Series - Curved LED Light Bar Patterns:
- Baja Designs OnX6+ Arc Dual Control 40" Amber/White LED Light Bar: Now you can have the best of both worlds with the OnX6 Dual Control LED Light Bar. With the addition of another power cord and switch, you have the ability to control the inner and outer sections individually. This configuration provides a versatile package by allowing you to have one light bar with both amber and white light.
NOTE: TheOnX6 40 Arc Series LED Light Bar is sold individually and does not contain a wire harness. Wiring harness sold separately so, please refer to the Baja Designs Wiring Harnesses.
In order to operate both the Amber and the White sections of this light bar, you will need to purchase two Baja Designs 640119 Wiring Harness for this feature. Baja Designs 640119 Vehicle Specific Wiring Harness has a Toggle switch for On/Off and a Momentary button for dust and strobe mode control.
NOTE: All Baja Designs OnX6 Dual Control LED Light Bars do not contain a wire harness. This power supply harness must be purchased separately to provide power for the operation of this light bar.
The Baja Designs 463014 OnX6+ Dual Control LED Light Bars are MADE IN THE USA!
Item Number: Baja Designs 524003DC
Manufacturer Part No: 524003DC
Product Application: Any vehicle or Vessel looking for increased functionality and control of high performance light projection in Close to Far distances.
Brand: Baja Designs
FAQ: What does DC / Dual Control provide in a High Performance Off-Road LED Light Bar? The Dual Control LED Lights Bars to provide you with a means to control either the Spot Optics or the Wide Driving optics individually. This is done by connecting two different wire harnesses to provide power to each style of the beam pattern.
Part Number: 524003DC
Manufacturer: Baja Designs
Beam Pattern: Baja Designs 524003 Driving/Combo: This pattern allows for maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both the Wide Driving 42° projection and the spot 6° projection optics.
Product Note Baja Designs 524003 Driving/Combo curved LED Light Bar provides you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting for a soft blend of multi-purpose illumination.