Baja Designs OnX6+ Arc Dual Control 60" Amber/White LED Light Bar
OnX6+ Arc Series contains all of the features of our straight OnX6 bars, but with a bend to match the lines of your vehicle. The newest LED light series known as the OnX6+ Series LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market that has the distance of an 8 HID with the smooth spread of a LED. Each of the three ten-inch increments produces a concentrated beam of 44,100 lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs OnX6 Arc 60" LED is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions.
Baja Designs OnX6 60" Arc Series LED Light Bar models:
- Baja Designs 526003DC OnX6 Arc Dual Control 60" Amber/White LED Light Bar
Why should you purchase the highest quality LED Light Bar on the market?
- The OnX6 Arc Series 60" LED light bar.
- OnX6 Arc LED Light Bars are complemented by one-of-a-kind, user changeable optics.
- These optics are designed for the OnX6 Series delivers HID-like distance projection.
- Offers the Highest Lumen output for a 60" LED Lightbar.
You are purchasing the farthest projecting LED light on the market.
Features of the OnX6+ 60" Arc Series LED Light Bar:
- Both Spot and Horizontal Spread Optics are in one lamp for increased diversity and functionality.
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed by Baja Designs.
- Baja Designs Offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics are end user-serviceable.
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K is the natural color of daylight. The 5000K Natural Color Output offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
- Lumens: 44,100 Utilizing 60 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 351W / 30A
- Dimensions: 60 x 4.29 x 2.69 inch
- Weight: 22.25 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
The OnX6+ Arc Series LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High-Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Baja Designs OnX6+ 60" Dual Control Arc Series - Curved LED Light Bar Patterns:
- Baja Designs OnX6+ Arc Dual Control 60" Amber/White LED Light Bar: Now you can have the best of both worlds with the OnX6 Dual Control LED Light Bar. With the addition of another power cord and switch, you have the ability to control the inner and outer sections individually. This configuration provides a versatile package by allowing you to have one light bar with both amber and white light.
OnX6 60 inch LED Light Bar Dual Control
NOTE: The OnX6 60 Arc Series LED Light Bar is sold individually and does not contain a wire harness. Wiring harness sold separately so, please refer to the Baja Designs Wiring Harnesses.
In order to operate both the Amber and the White sections of this light bar, you will need to purchase two Baja Designs 640119 Wiring Harness for this feature. Baja Designs 640119 Vehicle Specific Wiring Harness has a Toggle switch for On/Off and a Momentary button for dust and strobe mode control.
NOTE: All Baja Designs OnX6 Dual Control LED Light Bars do not contain a wire harness. This power supply harness must be purchased separately to provide power for the operation of this light bar.
The Baja Designs 526003DC OnX6+ Dual Control LED Light Bars are MADE IN THE USA!
NOTE: Due To High Demand, the Ongoing effects of the Covid 19 Virus and supply chain shortages contribute to more significant lead times than usual. Your order for these lights may take up to Six Weeks before they are delivered! KLM Performance will provide you with the tracking number as soon as the order is shipped. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Baja Designs Product Warranty
Baja Designs Product Warranty Period varies by product and by industry, as listed below. All warranty returns require a Return Authorization form as described below.
Baja Designs Product Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear, and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations, or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also, note the exceptions below for third-party products.
Baja Designs Product Warranty periods start on the shipment date.
Baja Designs Product Warranty for all warranty returns, we will pay the freight costs on the condition that you return the defective product within 90 days of delivery; otherwise, the product must be returned to us with freight prepaid by you. At our option and as the exclusive remedy, we will repair or replace the product in question or issue credit. If an identical product is no longer available, we may replace it with a similar product of comparable value
BAJA DESIGNS COMMERCIAL USE WARRANTY:
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use: This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
Warranty Period: 5 years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off-Road:
Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
This covers light bars and auxiliary lights.
Third-Party Products: This covers brackets, wiring harnesses, handlebar switches, etc.
Pass-Through Warranty: We resell and are not the manufacturer of certain third-party products, including those listed above. We make no express or implied warranties on third-party products, and the warranty coverages above do not apply to these products. However, we will pass through all warranties offered by the manufacturer, who has sole responsibility for processing warranty claims and returns. In all cases, unless otherwise agreed by the manufacturer, you must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon request or proof of product registration.
Baja Designs Product Warranty Claims submitted without an RMA form will not be processed
To Start a Baja Designs Warranty Claim
Call our Technical Support if you require any assistance on proceeding with a Baja Designs Product Warranty at 203-210-7200.
to start a warranty claim
Baja Designs Technical Support team will troubleshoot issues and determine if light needs to be sent for an inspection or repair.
If you are directed to send the product to Baja Designs, we will provide an RMA form and number. Send product to address below. Use the RMA number provided by Baja Designs as a reference on the shipping label.
Without proof of purchase, repairs/upgrades can be completed at a reduced price point (Handled Case by Case).
Baja Designs- Warranty RMA#
185 Bosstick Blvd
San Marcos, CA 92069
Once your return items are received by Baja Designs, a representative will follow up with the status of your warranty claim.