Baja Designs S8 20” LED Light Bar Wide Driving Pattern Light Bar
The light scientists at Baja Designs can proudly say that LED lights are officially the future of off-road racing. The newest LED light series known as the S8 Series LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market with an 8 HID distance with the smooth spread of an LED. This 20” Light contains the new XP-G2 LEDs that produces a concentrated beam of 12000 Lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs S8 is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions.
Baja Designs S8 20” Wide Driving LED Light Bar models:
- Baja Designs 702001 S8 20” Wide Driving LED Light Bar
Your order of an S8, 20” LED Light Bar includes:
- One Baja Designs 702001 S8 20” Wide Driving LED Light Bar
- One pair of LED Light Bar Mounting Brackets
Why should you purchase the highest quality LED Light Bar on the market?
- The S8 20” LED light bar utilizes Cree XP-G2 LED's that produce useable light at 5000k.
- The S8 Light Bar incorporates a one-of-a-kind user changeable optics system that's designed specifically for the S8 Series.
- This S8 Light Bar provides HID like distance projection.
- The S8 LED provides the Highest Lumen output for a 20” LED Lightbar.
- You are purchasing the farthest projecting LED light on the market.
Features of the S8 20” Series LED Light Bar:
- Upgraded Reflectors
- Low Power Draw of 3.3 Amps
- Has an Amber Backlight feature
- New Scalloped Housing design
Satisfaction Guarantee Baja Designs offers a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics provide the end-user a fully end-user serviceable LED light bar.
ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
5000K Daylight The Natural Color Output of Daylight offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
Baja Designs S8 Series 20” LED Light Bar Specifications:
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Modes
- Total Lumen Output: 12,700 Lumens
- Power Consumption: 120 watts at 8 Amps
- Emitter: 16 CREE XM-G2 LED's at 5000 Kelvin
- 20” Long X 3" High X 1.6" Inches Deep
- 49,930-hour LED life expectancy
- Weight: 4.5 Pounds
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate - Interchangeable Lens
- S8 Housing: Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Coating that’s Laser Etched
- S8 Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Constructed with a Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K Waterproof up to 9ft
- Pressure Washable LED Light
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
These 20” S8 LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High-Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Baja Designs 702001 High-Speed Spot: This pattern also known as a pencil beam pattern disperses a longer and narrower beam focus that allows the driver to see further down the road or trail. The 6 Degree Spot design is perfect for long-range projection and aims to be used in conjunction with another beam pattern for wide-area light projection.
NOTE: This S8 20” LED Light Bar is sold individually and does not contain a wire harness. Wiring harness sold separately, so; please refer to the Baja Designs Wiring Harnesses.
Optional Wiring Harness takes the guesswork out of installing your lightbar and is incredibly high quality!
- Includes On/Off Toggle switch for primary light bar function, as well as a separate On/Off switch for secondary (Amber Backlight/ Laser) function.
- Heavy duty wire gauge that can handle any size bar
- Complete with battery ring terminals, relay, sheathing, fuse
- 100" wire length between battery ring terminals and weather pack for bumper or roof mounting
NOTE: Due To High Demand, the Ongoing effects of the Covid-19 Virus and supply chain shortages contribute to more significant lead times than usual. Your order for these lights may take up to Six Weeks before they are delivered! KLM Performance will provide you with the tracking number as soon as the order is shipped. We apologize for this inconvenience.