Baja Designs S8 50” LED Light Bar Driving Combo Pattern Light Bar
The light scientists at Baja Designs can proudly say that LED lights are officially the future of off-road racing. The newest LED light series known as the S8 Series LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market with an 8 HID distance with the smooth spread of an LED. This 50” Light contains the new XP-G2 LEDs that produces a concentrated beam of 12000 Lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs S8 is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions.
Baja Designs S8 50” Driving Combo LED Light Bar models:
- Baja Designs 705003 S8 50” Driving Combo LED Light Bar
Your order of an S8, 50” LED Light Bar includes:
- One Baja Designs 705003 S8 50” Driving Combo LED Light Bar
- One pair of LED Light Bar Mounting Brackets
Why should you purchase the highest quality LED Light Bar on the market?
- The S8 50” LED light bar utilizes Cree XP-G2 LED's that produce useable light at 5000k.
- The S8 Light Bar incorporates a one-of-a-kind user changeable optics system that's designed specifically for the S8 Series.
- This S8 Light Bar provides HID like distance projection.
- The S8 LED provides the Highest Lumen output for a 50” LED Lightbar.
- You are purchasing the farthest projecting LED light on the market.
Features of the S8 50” Series LED Light Bar:
- Upgraded Reflectors
- Low Power Draw of 3.3 Amps
- Has an Amber Backlight feature
- New Scalloped Housing design
Satisfaction Guarantee Baja Designs offers a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics provide the end-user a fully end-user serviceable LED light bar.
ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
5000K Daylight The Natural Color Output of Daylight offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
Baja Designs S8 Series 50” LED Light Bar Specifications:
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Modes
- Total Lumen Output: 13560 Lumens
- Power Consumption: 120 watts at 9.9 Amps
- Emitter: 18 CREE XM-G2 LED's at 5000 Kelvin
- 50” Long X 3" High X 1.6" Inches Deep
- 49,930-hour LED life expectancy
- Weight: 1.7 Pounds
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate - Interchangeable Lens
- S8 Housing: Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Coating that’s Laser Etched
- S8 Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Constructed with a Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K Waterproof up to 9ft
- Pressure Washable LED Light
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
These 50” S8 LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High-Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
NOTE: This S8 50” LED Light Bar is sold individually and does not contain a wire harness. Wiring harness sold separately, so; please refer to the Baja Designs Wiring Harnesses.
Optional Wiring Harness takes the guesswork out of installing your lightbar and is incredibly high quality!
- Includes On/Off Toggle switch for primary light bar function, as well as a separate On/Off switch for secondary (Amber Backlight/ Laser) function.
- Heavy duty wire gauge that can handle any size bar
- Complete with battery ring terminals, relay, sheathing, fuse
- 100" wire length between battery ring terminals and weather pack for bumper or roof mounting
Item Number: Baja Designs 705003
Manufacturer Part No: 705003
Product Application: Any vehicle requiring a 10" LED Light Bar additional lighting
Brand: Baja Designs
FAQ: The S8
Part Number: BD 705003 LED Light Bar
Manufacturer: Baja Designs
Beam Pattern: This Driving Combo Pattern allows for maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both the Wide Driving 42° projection and the spot 6° projection optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting for a soft combination of multi-purpose illumination.
Product Note: This is a High-Performance LED Light Bar that provides an incredible amount of pure white light for your nighttime adventures.